Recent content by sherwood

1. sherwood

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

The same is for me. Any interaction with terminals, npc, loot a mob died far from me, reach a mining claim etc. have the same problem. Strange fact is that sometimes the firsts 1-3 interactions are working at the log in then they stops
  2. sherwood

Suggestion: Lahar swamp improvement.

I think that Calamusoids popping from egges should stay in the area or respawn in the middle if they run out killing the hunter or being inactive.
  3. sherwood

Entropia Universe login BUG

I did all the possible tests without significant results, the last server maintenance solved everything :D
  4. sherwood

Looks like that stopping the chat log solved the problem... tomorrow and next 3 days I have plenty of time to make more text, enableing yes/no the chat log, onedrive of windows, test on other computer etc.
  5. sherwood

Complete, Full-Scale retexturing of all existing structures on calypso.

To get back to the buildings. Make them customizable adding textures and paints for example - apartments (ceiling, walls, floor fields) - large apartments (every room has their fields) - houses (everyroom has their fleds, external walls, roof) - shops same like for apartments - multi room shops...
  6. sherwood

No, I don't About the chat-log, I didn't stopped it but I disconnected Onedrive, anyway, due work I didn't have time to make tests. I logged in after 2 tryes and kept the myself logged all the time mostly afk doing other things :D I'm scared to log off and spend lots of time to log-in/off for...
  7. sherwood

Thank you for the tips, I veriefied the data, but after the first sucessfull login I had again the same error, but today I had to try just 2-3 times before log in with the chat working, maybe it helped a bit. I don't have another computer to try and compare. Maybe I'll ask to a friend in the...
  8. sherwood

Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

Marcus was really a helpfull! We tried together few things and then like a magician he sorted all out :) I did a lot of initial missions of Rocktropia in the past years when Rocktropia just started, then things changed, got broken or whatever... anyway at my return on the planet I had most of...
  9. sherwood

Hello everyone, since months I can't login properly before 3 attempts, lately the attempts became 7-8. After the log-in the chat tab does not appear and I get this message: " An internal error has stopped the chat interface. Please restart the Entropia Universe." I'm going to be quite bored...
  10. sherwood

Sweating in next island?

I don't know where ppl are used to gather sweat on Next Island, I guess that Crystal Bay or Papoo Village are good spots. The demand of sweat is true... there's a nice tailoring daily mission that require at least 1000 sweat/day
  11. sherwood

Land Area and creating mob DNA's to add to them

Here's the link of all refined resources, also the DNA with recipie available: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Refining
  12. sherwood

Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

I posted already in another forum... now I found the initial informations that I red before the trip to ROCKtropia: This thread :)
  13. sherwood

iron mission rewards at 1 September

I like both ideas: to have a compensation progress based or let finish the mission still ongoing. My doubt is the attributes token trader will be still around? Or I have to run to transform the tokens in attributes one by one since I have many piles of tokens that don't reach 100
  14. sherwood

Refiner problems

Today everything was working properly. It's a bug that happens very often but not always.
  15. sherwood

Refiner problems

All refiners are full or almost full TT
Back