Recent content by Shimus

1. Shimus

The Styling Stitcher

What do you guys prefer to do "Crafting Wise" I mean, such as eletrical to parts. I'm gathering feedback for some diagrams im doing. I already posted in mining/hunting with other questions for my survey, so if you can leave me as much feedback as possible..it'd be great.
  2. Shimus

Curiosity: Hunting types

What guns and methods do you swear by? Meleeing? Sniping? What's your poison? Hit me back to chat, and btw, I swear by meleeing but it's super costly in repairs, guns is okay, and ammo is cheaper, but I like womping on something and then when it's low, run it around and snipe it. Fun =)
  3. Shimus

Curiosity: EnMatter vs Ore

Just curious which mining you guys swear by, and if you're trying to switch, etc. I've only just done ore mining, but EnMatter looks cool, and very tempting. Any feedback is great, thanks.
  4. Shimus

Mining on logical locations: Urban Legend?

I also <just yesterday> only had 1.35 PED, so I decided, what the hell, I missed mining. So I grabbed a 1 PED bomb, went out to where someone I know HoF'ed and I dropped one bomb, not expecting a return, and I hit a modest lyst deposit for 5.39 PED <in ores>. Not too shabby, a 439% increase in...
  5. Shimus

TTs of a full set of Rascal/Pixie/Gremlin

As I'm new, I know that suits go for TT+ But I'm wondering just how much TT is. Like I see TT+Soandso, but I never really know the base value. If someone can hit me back with the aforementioned prices, albeit through Posting or PMs, let me know =)
  6. Shimus

Snarg Alpha Spotted!!!!

I've seen them too I've ran all over hell and back, and I assure you, there ARE all types of levels on all different creatures. Hell, I've died enough to know them by first and last name. You know, when they hit you, "SNARG WHATEVER" does somuch damage. So yes, not only Snargs, but i've seen...
  7. Shimus

The person below me.....

Amen! you know it. I'd certainly retire!! TPBM is stark naked.
  8. Shimus

To Quest or not to "Quest."

I am sorry if this thread is somewhere else, in a distant form, so please be nice and don't flame me :P I was thinking if PE's interaction was more immersive then just "diving" in headfirst, it would be more rewarding. So here's a couple of "Ideas" although would be nice to be heard out, have...
  9. Shimus

32k ped... whats to be done?

WELL duh! Obviously this was meant as a way for PE to say, "PARTY-TIME!" Do whatever you want, host a party, meet some faces, <maybe even gamble! <GASP!>> or any other vices! Well As I Said PAAAARRRTTTYYY! :laugh: But really, do what makes you feel happy so...
  10. Shimus

Prettiest spot in Calypso?

Defin. Near Fort Zeus The blue combined with the soothing music, makes it superbly excellent in my opinion. Listening to this music under the influence of marijuana while running over blue terrain..it's so surreal!
  11. Shimus

Mining on logical locations: Urban Legend?

So I was mining, and it appeared to me, on more logical locations, that mining on hills seemed to hit more often then on flat spaces. I wonder if there is any credibility to this? If I'm just daydreaming? I don't know. Urban Legends avast ye!
  12. Shimus

How often do you dream about PE?

I dream about PE and daydream about PE more and more since I'm addicting to it. I dream about areas to hunt, ways to make profit, different business venues, gambling, and whatnot. But yes. It's hard to keep your mind off PE when you're addicted like me! And more of us, I'm sure, we entropians!
  13. Shimus

Statisticals vs Grouping and Soloing

Wrong. Totalling profit is factored in when the loot is sold for TT or TT+ if it's plausible. Which means we all profit <because I trust all the members I hunt with to do the right thing> And if I couldn't, I be wary, but my friends and I hunt quite often. So the answer to your question is no...
  14. Shimus

Calypso n00b school

The Idea of a "Newbie School" Is totally appealing and a very plausible business idea. Just have like a rate of maybe 2 PED or less a week for tuition, and if you have many students, that'll cover the cost of ammo/repair money if you need to dole out while teaching them Being a new person to...
  15. Shimus

The Economical Entropian

I'm just curious, everyone tells me if I "want to craft anything" I have to invest <donate> into it. Well I don't believe it. I believe if I try and try, I can earn the PEDs I need to invest. So I also gather raw materials like wool, hides, and ores on an occasional mine. I still believe with...
Back