Recent content by (Silent)Bob

1. (Silent)Bob

The Curious Floating Ball...

I lol-ed :D
  2. (Silent)Bob

The Curious Floating Ball...

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!!! It's the evil sphere that will bring the invasion of aliens from another dymension on Calypso! We must destroy it!
  3. (Silent)Bob

Photos from the EntropiaUniverse Stand at the E For All Convention

wrinkles = character? awesome! I must have a lot of character then :D <---beats his chest proudly :D btw, ND looks like an older punk, fabulous hair style AND colour ;) Moogle looks so innocent...he still needs to lose some weight though
  4. (Silent)Bob

Team Ireland

What Demoniac actually said was that he MIGHT join the WoF if he will be in the game but from what I know that is very unlikely. He is also considering joining the Romanian team if there would be a spot for him considering that his gf is from Romania and they will spend some time there and that...
  5. (Silent)Bob

Invisibility exploit for PVP3 / PVP4 - including radar

I wish he would have reported the 101 auction bug too ages ago... :rolleyes:
  6. (Silent)Bob

Announcing Shaolin Xue Yuan! ( 少林学院 )

Can I have a wild guess? :D Kira Red? I heard you are in love with her and tried to bring her in shaolin ages ago and even posted her picture on their forum because most mmebers were males :D Poor Scantha :( anyways, gl with the recruiting :thumbup:
  7. (Silent)Bob

Announcing Shaolin Xue Yuan! ( 少林学院 )

funny one :D well Akoz being the leader and the exponent of the soc then the soc sure must be very respectable :D umm..bump! :yay:
  8. (Silent)Bob

Rubberbanding...

hey, at least you're paying 2 pecs per item of clothing/armour so you better not complain!
  9. (Silent)Bob

My little Gallery :)

awesome work Eze awesome work ;)
  10. (Silent)Bob

Positive and negative rep on fourm!

I give a +rep when someone posts honestly and hits the nail in the head. I give a -rep to anyone who posts "I need EFD" threads or something similar. But I usualy give a +rep only to people that I know that they dont value reputation too much on this forum. It is fake anyway and usualy the...
  11. (Silent)Bob

Why is Entropia IRC address a censored word now?

It is really simple. This forum has 3871678967176515642 rules that back up eachother. For example: you cannot whine, bla bla (get a locked thread or a temp ban, basically you are being told to stfu), then you got the "you are not allowed to criticise the administration of the forum, bla, bla"...
  12. (Silent)Bob

Money talks, bullshit walks and banned words flock ...s :laugh:
  13. (Silent)Bob

EEK...I read the first post and then I get this: {DELETED} -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Last edited by 711 : 08-22-2007 at 12:52 PM. no reason mentioned for deleting things from now on? :( why was it deleted? :dunno:
  14. (Silent)Bob

Q Entities are now recruiting

And now it was on the third page ... :rolleyes: well, a bump from me for an old friend
  15. (Silent)Bob

Team Ireland

Too late for that, I am afraid :( It seems that demoniac wont be able to join this year's WoF :( This is what I got from another forum ( I have been asked to inform you)
Back