Silva Mak

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hello baby for one night only I'm letting Paddy McGinty loose on the airwaves with them there songs you don't , I won't be long ...promise xxx
    Morning! Hope you got home alright? Was great to see you again, next time we are coming up north - OK? Make it happen then.....

Stinky:yay:
    I've heard acupuncture can help MS, but it didn't help me - perhaps the woman I saw was no good! Lol!
    I have been like this for over a month now, and it could get better in a week or last 3 months/... or longer!
    Carl has been taking good care of me - as always! (He even feeds me when I cannot hold a fork or spoon!)
    I miss everyone in EU very much, and am sick and tired of being sick and tired! How much TV and movies can one gal watch?!?! LOL!
    Hiya Silva! Have missed you and hope to see you in-game soon. Hands are still too numb to play, but I feel I'm on the mend! You have a shop?!?!
    I've had Paul login to his account on my PC and turn the Graphics to Very High and my PC runs fine. But with my account it crashes after i put in my gold card number. I've tried everything trust me. just waiting on MA getting back to me.I was in the first 2 days of VU 10. then it all happened.
    I've been out of game for 5dyas am even more tempted to just eat this box of Terry's Chocolate Orange Sensations ;)
    I've tried everything possible, currently Re-downloading the package from a friends server. see if it makes a difference. Have nothing to do with EU on my machine right now. Feel so naked with out it
    Hey Sweety, could you empty your mail box a little bit. I can not send any more PMs to you!!!
    Hiya thanks for great time but as i said i had brought a lotta refreshments with me and said that if anyone fancies a nightcap or 2 then they were welcome to come back to my room and mentioned the number i went back and waited and waited untill late in the morning then went to bed when no one showed interest thinking you all must be smashed already. the supply came back with me intact cos i didnt wanna drink alone
    hhmmm just been reading the meet up thread....i had no idea of the true meaning of the word 'tube' :silly2:

lol...but now i do...its my new fave word!:D

lily :grouphug:
    I''ve not been on EF much since the it was blocked from work...That won't be problem soon lol
    take care hun
    NP Silva, it was time for me to go to bed too lol. Hope your connection gets a bit better, and more cans of paint can be found :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back