Recent content by Siriane

1. Siriane

Debris In Space ( Really Cool )

https://futuresciencenews.com/2021-03-09-esa-garbage-collecting-robot-hugs-space-debris.html Maybe there is something to the visualization...
  2. Siriane

A very tired warpship owner

I like how much thought you put into your reply and I especially like the comment about playing to have fun. I did want to point out that there is another - albeit much too small - group of players, whether they are rich, poor or middle-class. That is the group that are willing to provide...
  3. Siriane

Info: How to pass your account to your heirs

The only sentence in the ToU about including the account in a will is in Section 14 and reads: Notwithstanding the foregoing, Your Entropia Universe Account will be disposable by Your legal successors by inheritance subject to terms and limitations, as applicable by MindArk from time to time...
  4. Siriane

According to section 16 of the ToU, we are bound by the laws of Sweden. What prompted my original question to MA was the poor description for including the account in a will in section 14. It seems to be truly prepared, one should probably do so under Swedish law to the extent it's possible.
  5. Siriane

That is great idea that I didn't even think about. Many account types do have a beneficiary clause of some sort.
  6. Siriane

The way I read it, send the death certificate and documentation of your chosen successor and they will honor it. Seems pretty official to me. On the less official side is their willingness to apparently transfer to a family member with just a death certificate, which seems pretty reasonable...
  7. Siriane

I just lost one of my fav people in here and while I knew it was coming I didn't know it would be so soon. The one discussion we never had was how he was going to pass his account on. Since he was pretty uber I'm sure there is significant value there. I think this true for anyone who has been in...
  8. Siriane

That was my point, but I wasn't referring to those who leave. Instead, I was referring to those who spew negativity, diminishing us all. If they are doing so, my hope is they will leave. No one needs the stress... after all, it is a game and an escape from the chaos of real life.
  9. Siriane

Thanks Ranavolana :) Given for whom the bell tolls; isn't it counterproductive to condemn whole groups for the actions of a few?
  10. Siriane

Full disclosure here, I am a member of the Kronan crew and KISS. I'm also in NKB Rangers. None of which would have happened without the services Granny offers. This is my story of how I ended up as such, should you care to read on. It was probably 2.5 years ago and I had been in game for about...
  11. Siriane

Question: Webshop down?

This is AWESOME!!!! :wtg:Now I have extra money for shoes.:wtg:
  12. Siriane

Selling: Various F Lodods

bump bump bump
  13. Siriane

:eyecrazy:BUMP:eyecrazy:
  14. Siriane

bumpity bump