Recent content by Skaffen

1. Skaffen

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Banned on the Run Perhaps there is a delay because of the nature of the uber item sales - a calculation will have to be introduced to separate MA's income from the total generated less the 'banned' players cut.
  2. Skaffen

And in the end , what is life?

Life is a measure of complexity.
  3. Skaffen

RockTropia might go into hibernation just like NI it seems. Can anyone confirm?

Too much coke in his bowl more like. I know it's a cheap shot, I jest.
  4. Skaffen

They're not my valuations, they're the market valuations as detailed on Entropedia. The market (ie everyone who buys or sells) decide those values. There is a ~4% difference before markup, + ~1% (reduced armour decay due to range), + ~2% (more tt, less weapon decay per shot using cb27) = ~7%...
  5. Skaffen

I didn't want to over complicate the maths with weighted averages, but your right.
  6. Skaffen

Are you retarded? I calculated the difference explicitly. No-one is giving anyone anything because the difference is managed through the mark up process - in this example 130% vs 140%, with the larger variance due to the greater range on the cb27 and it's greater tt value and it's smaller decay...
  7. Skaffen

ZK10 DPP 2.863 cb27 2.962 diff 0.099, 0.099/2.863*100= 3.45% Calculated dpp inc. dante amp
  8. Skaffen

IIRC ND has an avatar specifically for his banking operations. Besides an ava with a bankroll, good reputation and access to a spreadsheet could provide a similar service without tying up said bankroll.
  9. Skaffen

I thought there was only a 5% difference on the dpp?! What is the selling price of the 'rock gun'? edit: there is a 10% difference ~130% - ~140% according to entropedia. Accountable due to the increased range (cb27) and ~1pec/shot extra on the zk10 (which also has a bit less tt) Seems the...
  10. Skaffen

I wasn't pointing out that there was any good for the economy. I was pointing out that the MU mechanism would pull them towards parity if the only criteria was dpp for those buying, and there was no issue regarding supply.
  11. Skaffen

I presume that MU offsets this difference? The market place, without barriers, tends to move towards equilibrium - creating barriers to stimulate demand is a sure fire way to create a FOTM which will inevitably be NERFed.
  12. Skaffen

Share n' Share Alike RT should be allowed to release it's own version of CLD's, what's good for the goose.... Or maybe ND should set up an Emo/Goth planet?! - Makes as much sense as a Rock planet, which is to say none as we all have our own media players if we want music whilst IG.
  13. Skaffen

Selling: CLDS for sell.

How many CLD's do I get for a BTC?
  14. Skaffen

I thought I was perma banned ...

Simples Naw, just fuck off.
Back