Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
No I am not trying to be existential.

I have kids and bills.

I also like to play game's and win or lose.

My Children will cry ' Dad, you fucked up, do not say that'

Also, I say to my children, look out. They will try to hurt you.

This is the message.

And in the end , what is life?

An preparation for what is yet to come!

Life is an end in itself!

Life is... What you make of it :)

Life sux-then u die :)

Peezle, your posts are like a very bad habit. I want to ignore them but I am inevitably and inextricably drawn to them in case on one occasion, by some miracle, you may make a valid point or furnish us with a brilliant idea. Alas once again I am disappointed, but thanks again for reaffirming my sanity.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Life is imagination, and filth,smut and dirt.

Reactions: sbi
Life is a bottle of vodka, the deeper you're through it the less you need the answers.

im preparing for a zombie apocalypse, we will see what you think of life then ;)

preparation to go to heaven

sex, booze, eat, shit, repeat.

remontoire and John Capital are both wrong.... ;)

Life is a mortal, sexually transmitted disease.

Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life [HD]

Life? Shooting oro on Arkadia, on untaxed land and getting 37 ped tt return on 55 ped spent, without wearing armor or healing myself, just regular regen 4 hp per 20 seconds.... Now that is life. Decided to give up the hunting altogether. Next stop, mining rookie.

The meaning of life is to be born, reproduce and die rest is philosophical.:wave:

I have 11 clinical deaths on record so far.... Life is not nearly as fascinating, nor as complex as the other side.

Are you for real? Tell us more? Is there Entropia on the other side? Does it crash to desktop? Just kidding. Wish you good health man! And wear Supremacy armor with plates so there won`t be next time:)

I read a lot of people crash and have connection lost. I had that at first 3-4 days. Then i read somewhere you should lower in settings your connection speed. I have 16 Mbit, but have put 1 Mbit in setting, and what is the most important thing, i disconnected my usb wifi adapter, that worked so good for torrents and for surfing and plugged in THE WIRE.

After THE WIRE, not a single crash to desktop nor connection lost. But lag and gun jamming is still present but i guess it is the server. Kill the usb wifi, plug in the wire! :)

Mr. Wire is internet cable from router - modem to computer.

:lolup:

Look at life Peezle. Constant pain and challenges that better us (wether we know it or not). For what reason we better ourselves, I do not know. Maybe that meaning is beyond this physical world and our universes logic. Id like to hope so because I can't see any meaning in it all. We can never be truly happy. Like the impossibility of the American Dream so is the impossibility of being truly happy. Good luck Peezle.

It frustrates me what people say here. No class, and complete ignorance. Why do people block out all the pain in the world and how do they do it so well? Why do they ignore a statement such as yours Peezle and go on to think for themselves? I suppose this world is beyond me.

life is dynamic ... like loot is :laugh:

No I am not trying to be existential.

I have kids and bills.

I also like to play game's and win or lose.

My Children will cry ' Dad, you fucked up, do not say that'

Also, I say to my children, look out. They will try to hurt you.

This is the message.

Back