Recent content by sledge-

1. sledge-

FYI: EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool

0.9.6.10 Fixed tracking of nolooters The issue with notupdating MU in cost items was only reproduceable once - another request for the item worked fine. A bunch of other tries worked ok so no change here.
  2. sledge-

Jup no loot tracking is broken - i'll fix that today. i will check markup on equipment aswell. About analysis ... i know i know but my time is limited and as i can hardly find any motivation for EU right now the development suffers a bit aswell. But the new infrastructure is taking shape slowly...
  3. sledge-

Many many ppl leaving, I tink sometihng should be done

It's budget - starting at 0 and adding return ... or substracting loss would fit better
  4. sledge-

Many many ppl leaving, I tink sometihng should be done

The reason why i play a lot less now is simple: the line is much to stright down ... there have to be some good runs to keep the fun
  5. sledge-

Fixed with the new version 0.9.6.9 In the Entropedia import function that loads the dicts i had a little patch for weapon cells as they came as "weapon cell" from the xml - this got cleaned up and broke all imports from that time on. I removed that patch now and the detection should be back...
  6. sledge-

If you don't manage it with the info here feel free to pm me :)
  7. sledge-

Double Skill Gain?

Voted no as the downside outwights the benefits. Yes you gain more skill but so do the others so you dont catch up - all it does is devaluate the skills.
  8. sledge-

Question: Big loss on jester D1

Well sorry for your loss but condition crafting is gambling ... you gambled and lost. I did not craft a lot but i did some condition runs on jesters too - i knew pretty well that the risk is high as the product is not worth a lot. I had some nice Hofs but it did not pay, i knew it could end...
  9. sledge-

Is Entropia 2010 harder than Entropia 2006?

Imho the comparison is not possible - the game mechanics have changed too much to really compare it in terms of harder and easier. We have a lot of cool new features now that were asked for for a long time, the graphics are great and so on but if i would have the chance to choose between this...
  10. sledge-

Electro Matrix

Keep one or two if you want to be on the safe side right now they are TT food
  11. sledge-

Tracker shows more then 50% player drop in hunting globals!

I can only judge from my point of view that no longer includes a lot of EU. I spent a lot of time in EU over the last years and with that a bunch of money - i have to say the game was worth that money at a time. Over time my cost increased and as i started with EU-Hunter it was a nice thing to...
  12. sledge-

0.9.6.7-0.9.6.8 Added Entropiabay.com for markup fetches As peauction is down i added markup fetches from entropiabay.com To select entropiabay as new source for markup go to Settings -> Loot Tracking -> select "Entropiabay" -> Save [Help]
  13. sledge-

You have to upgrade your dotnet Runtime to the actual Version ;) I'm currently redesigning the GUI and so on so i'll see how i can add this - see below This is the result of a workaround that does not work in all cases - as a workaround enter the first characters of the item then use the...
  14. sledge-

On the main Window About->Help or you can go to the help with your browser http://titanicreloaded.eu/tools/EuHunter/Help/index.html
  15. sledge-

Nice unintended use :D Never thought about using it like that... Easy to do in terms of reading it as i do that anyway ... my problem is the presentation and storage of that additional data. Well storage isn't much of a problem just a few changes to the xsd and the datahandler... The real...
Back