Double Skill Gain?

Double Skill Gain do you want it?

• Total voters

Gionni Gunsy

Old Alpha
Society
Founder / Omerta
Gionni Gunsy Novembri
I remember a few times in my couple of years playing when we use to have specific events where we would get Double Skill Gain for a week or so. Will it ever happen again. Maybe we can fill out this poll and FPC/MA whoever deals with it can hook us up again with a nice week of Double Skill Gain. Maybe due to the fact EU has been going through many changes and updates, like the new PA we can have it for a celebration. Maybe the " Woot PA got a Face Lift Double Skill Gain Week ".

To clear up the Poll Questions so no one gets upset or confused:

1. Yes, please bring me a nice week of Double Skill Gain = YES.

2. No, I got enough skill and don't want others to catch up = NO.

3. Skill, WTF is that anyways? = I don't care either way.

Last edited:
and drop the value of skills even more?.....

Edited insert***

I just voted and Ermmm, your poll seems kinda rigged. Can't I answer NO without...

A) Being forced to admit being a self obsessed dick?
or
B) Being forced to admit im OBLIVIOUS as to what skills are?

Sorry, about poll options, just my kinda Sarcastic ways, you can answer No, No means No, no one will think your a "self obsessed dick". Simply just wanting to see if people want it or don't want it is all. As for "Skill, WTF is that anyways?", that would just mean you don't care either way.

I think its to late to edit my poll though isn't it? If not I have no idea how to :D.

To clear up the Poll Questions so no one gets upset or confused:

1. Yes, please bring me a nice week of Double Skill Gain = YES.

2. No, I got enough skill and don't want others to catch up = NO.

3. Skill, WTF is that anyways? = I don't care either way.

I've been looking forward to this for ages... :)

A skill event is one of the few things which could lure me into depositing a little more than I otherwise would.

A skill event is one of the few things which could lure me into depositing a little more than I otherwise would.

I usually take my time during those events to skill melee and other skills I am rather low in actually :laugh:

I voted no, those events was to keep us busy when nothing new was about to happen for a while, now new things happen all the time.

/Wille

Double Skill Gain is only a tool for MA to get down the prices on skills nothing else.

Looks like Double Skill Gain Yes is winning :yay:

I voted no..
I really dont care who catches up or who is ahead.. I DO care however that skill values are total smelly ass and are just recently starting to bounce back..I dont want to see them fall back into the toilet again.

Voted, don't care either way, but: Yes, means skill be become less of a value. No, means I'm skilling slow.
Its a catch 22.

Voted yes, on the condition that this time it doesn't happen while I'm more broke than ever before.

Well looks like Double Skill Gain is kicking ass :yay:. Wonder if any officials are reading this and might give in to our cries.

Mindark (fpc?) please don't ever do another skill event again. The missions are enough of a boost.

If you guys want fast skilling take yer asses to WoW or some other silly MMO where yer not screwing over everyone else to satisfy your gimp playing that you have soo much trouble skilling. FFS you can chip cheaper then skilling natural if you are in that much of a hurry. Even save your lazy asses some ped in the process. Christ next thing you will want to be like them retarded flash games where you got to an item mall and buy skill books where you stand in one place doing nothing and get 25 levels of skill overnight without touching a dam button.

I myself wouldn't mind having another skill event. Since my returns turned to shit for long time, my drive to depo went away. I would if I would get the chance to come closer to a few of those unlocks I have in sight.

I don't mind a whole lot about skill value, but I do know a lot of people who don't want to keep seeing their investments going down... so I think I'll vote no. Besides, the missions are already giving quite a considerable boost in both attributes and skills.

(FPC? Pretty please with sugar on top? More missions for non-ubers? :3)

If you guys want fast skilling take yer asses to WoW or some other silly MMO where yer not screwing over everyone else to satisfy your gimp playing that you have soo much trouble skilling. FFS you can chip cheaper then skilling natural if you are in that much of a hurry. Even save your lazy asses some ped in the process. Christ next thing you will want to be like them retarded flash games where you got to an item mall and buy skill books where you stand in one place doing nothing and get 25 levels of skill overnight without touching a dam button.

:( Sounds kinda mean, Was just taking a simple vote, not trying to make this all personal and stuff :(.

1. Never played WOW.
2. Gimp playing? Not really understanding what that means? (If this means not playing or something, I hunt 3-4 Hours a day, and about 8 on Sat and Sun).
3. Chipping, I have never bought any skills, and do not ever plan on buying skills.
4. As a Hunter, when people are out there Hunting during these events loot is always much much better also.

Can we please keep this On Topic Please? Simple vote, and if anyone wants to get all personal please take it somewhere else, Thank You.

No reason why there should an extra skillgain event...

No reason why there should an extra skillgain event...

Exactly, we have a real event coming up.

2x skill gain is not an event.

Voted no as the downside outwights the benefits.
Yes you gain more skill but so do the others so you dont catch up - all it does is devaluate the skills.

I voted yes, as more skills = better!

2x skill bonus as event particpation reward?

Exactly, we have a real event coming up.

2x skill gain is not an event.

I totally agree.....

Yet 2X times skill gain for joining the event, that would be great.

There is that forces thingie now....
Join a force to participate in a planet wide event and receive 2x skill gain as bonus reward for participating. That would be a nice incentive to actively participate in such an event.:wtg:

and drop the value of skills even more?...

I'd love a skill bonus, and to be quite frank, I think the ones that want skill bonus far outway those that care about the value? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Id love to have one, I remember when I 1st joined there was one going.

Now the only problem is I blew so much cash before, dont know if I could afford to take advantage of one :D.

Next up... the devaluation of skills.... well IMO this is bound to happen no matter what happens.... people will continue to skill... as more skill is done the price of these skills will continue to drop so long as demand doesn't change. More people would prefer to sell then buy I would assume.... except for those crafters who are chipping big.

The other benefit of skilling events is the price increase for most goods.... because crafters are trying to click things, they tend to buy more materials.... usually this works out as an advantage for people who can loot raw goods.... Since the demand on them will be higher.

I'd love a skill bonus, and to be quite frank, I think the ones that want skill bonus far outway those that care about the value? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Yea I don't see why people are so concerned about Skill Values, unless you selling out or something. I also don't really care about catching up to someone or something crazy like that. I care about my hunting abilities for myself and my hunting only.

I know some people are claiming they don't want another 2X skill event but I am pretty sure during the past ones you all probably were more then happy to log on as much as possible and reap the benefits of it, or am I wrong :wise:.

No, I admit that the first one felt good, but I was quite low level then and it felt really bad when my market value dropped down.
Would rather want to see skill chips drop as rare loot.
Besides, at thsoe skill prices it is still cheaper to chip in than to skill with a triple skill "event".

No, I admit that the first one felt good, but I was quite low level then and it felt really bad when my market value dropped down.
Would rather want to see skill chips drop as rare loot.
Besides, at thsoe skill prices it is still cheaper to chip in than to skill with a triple skill "event".

:D exactomundo

I know there is still many many citizens that haven,t voted yet. Please vote and maybe as a community we can make something happen :beerchug:

Back