Recent content by SoulSeekerUSA

1. S

Next step in Weapons after Opalo

I got my rifle skill up over 1500 and now I am working on my handgun skills. I looted a EWE EP-22 Vanguard from a maffoid, awsome HG but high ammo use.
  2. S

You know you are addicted to PE when:

When you tell your wife you are just going to check your email and 2 hours later she finds you playing PE.
  3. S

Recent ped Loss anyone

I have invested over the last couple of months and I love the game but unless the loot starts to look better in the next month I will stop playing entropia for good. I love the hunting and just cannot get into the mining and other things in the game, so if I cannot make it on hunting alone I...
  4. S

My First Global. :-))

I got my first global also, 57 peds:-)
  5. S

About todays loots

Loots have sucked. I have killed about 30 warrior maffuids over the last week and have got 0 peds for them. Sad, I just wish I could break even so I can keep playing the game.
  6. S

Loot and the time since mob spawn

Loot has really sucked lately.
  7. S

Musings of a Depositing N00b

Great post, I also started playing about a month ago but have not spent much around $40 I think but I have got to the point to where I keep pretty even now. I was thinking of taking up some crafting but I enjoy hunting so much and I want to hit one of the big loots. Can someone tell me the...
  8. S

Beginners Guide to Beauty?

I there a tutorial for how to do the beauty thing? I have all kinds of beauty stuff and have no idea how to use it, this game needs some very serious work don on documentation. -Thanks-
  9. S

PDF Version of the Guide: Moving & Sweating in PE

Here is a PDF version of The Moving and Sweating Guide created by Malice! http://www.cyberdesigns.us/Guide%20to%20Project%20Entropia.pdf
  10. S

Guide: Moving & Sweating in PE

Thanks I will start a new thread with the pdf link.
  11. S

Map Of Buildings In Fort Troy

Is there a detailed map of fort troy? I did a search and could not find one. -Thanks-
  12. S

Am I The Only One?

I FIGURED IT OUT!! Thanks for the help. but it was my add blocking software, go figure.
  13. S

Am I The Only One?

NEVER MIND FIGURED IT OUT!!
Back