Recent content by Spacemonkey

1. Spacemonkey

Buying: Paint Can (Dark Purple) and Face Paint (Red)

Still need the Face Paint (Red) and 1,100x Paint Can (Dark Purple). Anything helps, PM or add me in game through Player Registry.
  2. Spacemonkey

:lolup: Bump to Top :lolup:
  3. Spacemonkey

Need about 1,500 cans of Paint Can (Dark Purple) and 1x Face Paint (Red). PM me quantity and price. Any cans help! Thanks, Monkey
  4. Spacemonkey

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Funky Space Monkey
  5. Spacemonkey

BRING BACK THEM WAAAARLOCKs!!!

Yea. Sorry to all the warlock hunters. Appears that they left our planet again :scratch2: Now the crater is filled with: Droka spawned throughout the edges of the crater. Occasional Warrior here and there. Eviscerators are still in the NE corner. Legionairres are scarse but in the middle...
  6. Spacemonkey

ISP Maintenance

Yea same thing happened to me. But I couldn't find any posts on the forums until now about it occuring to anyone else, so I had already submitted my support case, since I thought it was something on my end (even though I knew it wasn't). Oh well, guess it's time to go grab some breakfast while...
  7. Spacemonkey

FYI: Adapted Montgomery Anabolic (L) Description Messup

Sorry for the resolution :( For some reason I can't get my "bucket full of photos" links to work here on this forum (always says something about an inappropriate word and puts "bucket full of photos website" into a bunch of !!!!!!!!. But what the description says exactly is this: This is a...
  8. Spacemonkey

~Monkey's Healing Service~

Server back up after VU...online for prolly 5 hours. Let me know
  9. Spacemonkey

Entropia Universe 11.9.2 Release Notes

4.56 MB to answer your wish of size of update
  10. Spacemonkey

Online for a while. Out hunting while I pass the time away. If you need a FAPr post a reply here or send a PM, I'll be checking back every 5 mins or so!
  11. Spacemonkey

Online now and at Twin Peaks. Anyone hunting and need a healer?
  12. Spacemonkey

Hey all, Looking to heal some people during my downtime from hunting/mining. I'm a level 20.46 paramedic and have a variety of different FAPs I can use. You ONLY pay for decay. I have all TPs and will hunt anywhere and I can provide Sleipnir Mk1 transportation free of charge. I have TP Chip I...
  13. Spacemonkey

WoF 2011: Team USA (OohRah!)

WoF USA Support Michigan Branch ~~~WoF USA Support Michigan Branch~~~ † Sir Lance Lancelot † † Funky Space Monkey † † Kris Pedro Keiser † † Jseven † † Jack JJ Johnson † 14 Globals on the night, 12 of which counted for points for the might Team USA. 8- Argo Hunter and above = 32 Points 3- Argo...
  14. Spacemonkey

Achievement: My First HoF!

My guess on you not saying location is that it is located in PvP zone east of Akmuul =} Only reason I could think of why you wouldn't want a location given away. But big big gratz to you man. How long have you been playing EU for?
  15. Spacemonkey

Feffoids Bugged / Nerfed beyond stupidity

I'm gonna keep hunting Feffoids, and I always give a thumbs up to games that have good AI. But this is kind of iffy atm. As we all know its pretty tough being able to solo out Feffoids around Fort Fury, whether it be 4 spawned on same spot or just due to the high respawn rate. Now imagine...
Back