ISP Maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Our ISP will perform maintenance between 2011-04-07 23:00, and 2011-04-08 04:00 UTC. During this period, there might be a slight disturbance to our services, and we apologise for any inconvenience that this might cause you.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Our ISP will perform maintenance between 2011-04-07 23:00, and 2011-04-08 04:00 UTC. During this period, there might

Originally Posted Here

ISP Maintenance
Our ISP will perform maintenance between 2011-04-07 23:00, and 2011-04-08 04:00 UTC. During this period, there might be some disturbances with Bertha Bot posting full messages.

Wasn't there one not long ago?

Oh thats true, thought you meant the maintenance today and yesterday =)

Yeah last time they did maint I got an upgrade of more lag and longer hang times. Hopefully this lightens them back to respectable playable levels.

there isp must be going bad to have this much maintanance.

Isp???? Internationaly Stupid People???

Yes I know what isp meens.... I'm Sooo Pretty!! ;)

there isp must be going bad to have this much maintanance.

how can you possibly say that? ISP have frequent maintenance (i'd be more worried about those that didn't). most online services can switch around and you dont see it, difficult to do with a 24hr online service without an outage. if you where doing a major upgrade you'd stagger the install too. really, we know nothing about what exactly is going on, could be unrelated to the previous.

can't get past the TOU, the client loader is blocked by an error which fits the OP post

Our ISP will perform maintenance between 2011-04-07 23:00, and 2011-04-08 04:00 UTC. During this period, there might be a slight disturbance to our services, and we apologise for any inconvenience that this might cause you.

Originally Posted Here

can't get past the TOU, the client loader is blocked by an error which fits the OP post
me too , still have that problem...
is maintenance over time ?

Same problem now, clientloader can't find the Entropia Universe. :wtg:

I think the whole thing just crashed. :laugh:

Was hunting ambulimax at Neas, got 3x very long lag in a row.
Couldn't exit, couldn't move, while the nice ambulimax ate my HP.

Now I could make a smart comment, blow my top, do an support case, but it's all useless.
Oh well add this one to my losses too.

Yea same thing happened to me. But I couldn't find any posts on the forums until now about it occuring to anyone else, so I had already submitted my support case, since I thought it was something on my end (even though I knew it wasn't).

Oh well, guess it's time to go grab some breakfast while this all works itself out.

attachment.php

Hmmmmm.........people are lucky or the universe is collapsing. xDDDDDDDDD

Yea same thing happened to me. But I couldn't find any posts on the forums until now about it occuring to anyone else, so I had already submitted my support case, since I thought it was something on my end (even though I knew it wasn't).

Oh well, guess it's time to go grab some breakfast while this all works itself out.

My bro which is on a different ISP in the same house was having the same problem, which ruled it out on our end, leaving only MA.

attachment.php

Hmmmmm.........people are lucky or the universe is collapsing. xDDDDDDDDD

I wonder if there's gonna be a rollback.

Back