Recent content by Stelgim

1. Stelgim

What do you think? Vehicle crafter makes the price drop to 100%

Sure, but that might have a domino effect on other sellers on the particular item(s) (check the sandrunner weekly market value, several 100%'s mixed in, which drops the overall price). I can understand misclicks, if you're trying to raise the starting price, but doesn't realize it goes from 9 to...
  2. Stelgim

True, I can see it work on Calypso. The market is much bigger there, personally I don't see the profit of risking the 100% starting bid.. but I know it saves PEC on the auction for the seller.
  3. Stelgim

Over the years, I've seen people (noobs?) put items on 100% starting bid and no buyout, what is their mindset for this? Just now, I took a look at the Cyrene Auction, and there is this one player who have put all his newly crafted full TT vehicles on sale, 100% no buyout and only a few hours...
  4. Stelgim

Help: Another Auction Mistake

Yeah, I would be careful when bidding if I were you. Remember, if the person doesnt give you the overbid back, it's your fault and not his :) It's like the trade function, all trades are final. Even if it was a mistake etc.
  5. Stelgim

TIme for a poll: Known Issue: Spaceship Summoning

Even if we vote on this poll, this isn't something we can decide. I wish there was another option that suited this answer. EDIT: It should cost a bit for the summoner to summon the passanger, but how to do that I am not sure.
  6. Stelgim

Help: Alternative Ingot !

This might be a bit of a stupid question, but you said you also get Alternative in your findings.. doesn't this mean you're mining at Arkadia? Isn't it quite far to get back to Calypso - Twin Peaks then? Sincerely Stelgim
  7. Stelgim

Steam greenlight?

found using search term "steam" page 2, FYI colored capital letters infront. In Tools & Utilities, almost a year old topic. As I was saying about a possible Steam Greenlight, it would be very hard to achieve, considering this is a RCE game, and Steam has a lot of young age users - who (most...
  8. Stelgim

Steam greenlight?

At least another thread on this forum about this.. Thread name: " STEAM is offering a new service, I encourage all to submit Entropia Universe to be made available on STEAM! " Not sure what you searched for. As I've posted my answer there at Post #28
  9. Stelgim

Help: Won 6 plates (.6A) and received only 2

Just to be sure, are you certain you won the bidding? Cause you'll get a notification if you didnt win as well.
  10. Stelgim

Uber: Silly Underground Family strikes

Gratz! Now I want to hunt those Longtooth again. Or at least try my luck :3 Were they right after each other, or close? (The HoFs)
  11. Stelgim

Uber: Longtooth

I really wish I could watch youtube videos on my work-pc.. ah well, Gratz, not really sure what you got though :)
  12. Stelgim

Achievement: Found My First CLD...

The items next to the CLD and the claim, is it something you got at the same time.
  13. Stelgim

Not many players hire fappers these last weeks ...

I'm not sure about the rest, but I normally heal myself when out hunting. That, although depends on the type of mob I am attacking. Sometimes I hire, but it's normally cheaper for me to heal myself
  14. Stelgim

Age Requirement?

He might be kind and such to ask if he can play the game before he turns 13, but still.. rules are rules, a temporary ban on the forums isnt so bad, since he DID want to delete his user, thinking he would get banned (probably) before he turned. Now, he still should ask a parent or someone...
  15. Stelgim

Avalons Place :: Buy :: Trade :: Sell ::

I see quite a few interesting items here, time to visit the shop :)
Back