Age Requirement?

Status
Im twelve years old and my birthdays is on april the 7th so is it okay for me to play

I would advise you not to.

It would be hard to miss 'Adult' behavior that floats around ingame. (Unless its just me)

Sorry I was in your shoes not so long ago, it does suck.

as long as you got rich parents its all okay :)

Hi there,

You need to be 13years old to be a member of this forum:
1.1 - Age Requirement
You must be 13 years of age or older to gain membership to and/or participate in Planet Calypso Forum.

Forum Rules may be found through the link at the bottom of every page, and here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/content.php?114-planet-calypso-forum-rules

To play Entropia Universe you need to be at least 13 years of age and have the approval of your parent or guardian.
1. Age Requirements

If You are under the age of 18 please note -

To qualify as an Entropia Universe Participant, You must be at least 18 years old. If You are not 18 years old but You are at least 13 years old, You may still apply for an Entropia Universe Account, but only with approval of Your parent or guardian.

The Entropia Universe Terms of Use may be found here: http://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/terms-of-use.xml

Yeah I waited till I was 18. It's not enforceable, but the game does not cater to teenagers.

How do i delete my account

You dont need to delete your account, just wait till your birthday and start playing :D

This is a complex game, so you can read a lot and research what you want to do until then.

You dont need to delete your account, just wait till your birthday and start playing :D

This is a complex game, so you can read a lot and research what you want to do until then.

As Narfi said...

Read this and you should be well prepared :) Alice's Guide to Entropia Universe

I think there's plenty in game for people under 18, just avoid Rocktropia and Twin peaks :)

best to wait... but on the other hand I suspect some your age or younger play regularly. Didn't Neverdie use to let his kid play on his avatar when he was like 5 years old or something?

this reminded me of the meme : "Im 12 years old and what is this" :D

While the mood and mindset here is an older crowd. The "adult" stuff that floats around from time to time is hardly any worse than howard stern, or hell even family guy really. So really its a decision best left to your parents. :wise: See ya in game

Im twelve years old and my birthdays is on april the 7th so is it okay for me to play
The most mature post on the forums yet, and I should know as mine are the least!! :yay:

Yes you may play after your birthday but the minimum required deposits per month, until your eighteen, is $2000 to $4000 per month. :D J/K :)

How do i delete my account

No need to delete your account.
I have temp-banned you until your birthday to comply with Rule 1.1 above, but you are welcome to return to the forum after then :)

I have temp-banned you until your birthday to comply with Rule 1.1 above, but you are welcome to return to the forum after then :)
There's an age requirement about writing on the forum? :eyecrazy:
That's... silly.

Anyway... It's a very complicated game, not really for kids, unless you have someone older to help you.
There's really no 'adult' content in the game, and only very little in the chats. Nothing compared to what else you can find on the webs. So I wouldn't worry about that.

However... We do play for real money here. And that includes danger of being scammed as well as temptation to scam others, so 13 years minimum if parents allows it, makes a lot of sense imo.

But we need more players, so hope to see you soon. ;)

There's an age requirement about writing on the forum? :eyecrazy:
That's... silly.

Anyway... It's a very complicated game, not really for kids, unless you have someone older to help you.
There's really no 'adult' content in the game, and only very little in the chats. Nothing compared to what else you can find on the webs. So I wouldn't worry about that.

However... We do play for real money here. And that includes danger of being scammed as well as temptation to scam others, so 13 years minimum if parents allows it, makes a lot of sense imo.

But we need more players, so hope to see you soon. ;)

lol , dont underestemate kids and games. They learn faster about games then old people in general.
But indeed wait til legal age ask parents. Dont want to start first to get bannded for age later.

lol , dont underestemate kids and games. They learn faster about games then old people in general.
But indeed wait til legal age ask parents. Dont want to start first to get bannded for age later.

A problem with "kids" (related to mental age rather than physical age) is the ones who treat this as a game where it's sort'a ok to "cheat" (attempt to scam, usually in very obvious ways).

Even if it's possible to play this game for free, it's very hard to do it unless you have the tons of patience it takes to make money ingame (ie sweat and sell sweat), a credit card of your own or an IRL friend/parent who can support you finanically.

So the kid reads about Entropia. Finds the forum. Asks a valid question. And gets his ass booted to the curb because he's 2 weeks short of being old enough to use the forums...... what a nice warm welcome from the forum! Later we'll find out that he's the grandson of bill gates, and instead of having grandpa depo 1million u.s. into EU he bought another game instead.......

Menace

I started playing when I was 14. 22 now and still going strong! :beerchug:

Unban him so i can +rep him for great thread. He is obviously mature enough to post here, if he has read EULA (knows that he needs to be 13 or thats what i read from his post (I will be 13 in april, can i play now without problems?). More players like him, can mean brighter future for entropia universe than i imagined so far.

Started to play while I was still 11/12 years old, honestly.. I wish I'd started earlier.. if I had just started a couple of months earlier I would have gotten myself 8 free stamina points!

Make an account and start playing this awesome game :yup:

Unban him so i can +rep him for great thread. He is obviously mature enough to post here, if he has read EULA

Yeah, and his style of writing makes him look more mature than some of our seniors... hell, than some of our whole socs.

Unban the guy so he could notify us about his return a year from now :)

I agree unban and say welcome, and ty for being mature enough to ask. :D

As Narfi said...

Read this and you should be well prepared :) Alice's Guide to Entropia Universe

I think there's plenty in game for people under 18, just avoid Rocktropia and Twin peaks :)

Why should he avoid ROCKtropia? My daughter has often watched me kill zombies and is looking forward to playing she is only ten so got a couple more years to go.

Why should he avoid ROCKtropia? My daughter has often watched me kill zombies and is looking forward to playing she is only ten so got a couple more years to go.

Probably because of all the hookers running around.

Menace

Probably because of all the hookers running around.

Menace

They are wearing more clothes than most pop stars in videos, what do people think that he will be knocking one out to them? Any way what about the boorum they are naked the male has his todger swinging in the wind! I have seen many avater's running about semi naked all over the universe.

He might be kind and such to ask if he can play the game before he turns 13, but still.. rules are rules, a temporary ban on the forums isnt so bad, since he DID want to delete his user, thinking he would get banned (probably) before he turned.

Now, he still should ask a parent or someone responsible for playing this game if under 18. Still, thanks for asking such before doing it.

Boorums are just savages, their nudity is pure, as are their souls! And taking about naked avatars, there is nothing dissolute in poverty. But the hookers is completely different story, no matter how many clothes they wear :wise:

:D

Boorums are just savages, their nudity is pure, as are their souls! And taking about naked avatars, there is nothing dissolute in poverty. But the hookers is completely different story, no matter how many clothes they wear :wise:

:D

There not hookers they killer cyborgs!:wise: Have you or anyone ever paid their avatar to have to sex with one?

Status
Back