Recent content by streets

1. S

Sword vs Knife

2. S

Selling: Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI / Mod 2350

everything sold. this can be closed. thanks for all the interest.
  3. S

I appreciate the open bids and the +reps. Hopefully, I didn't come off more annoyed than I actually was. The amp will sell tomorrow as promised and if anyone wants to bid and not be named its still fine to do. @Colbey your offer for mod-2350 is interesting but a little confusing I sent you a...
  4. S

It goes against all of my instincts to entertain this horse shit, but, since I just don't feel like being bothered anymore. I've asked the most recent bidder if I could share his name.
  5. S

ok Since you're the only bidder that has a problem with the anonymous forum bidding that is pretty common around here. I'm going to save us both the trouble and retract your bid for you. Questioning my integrity is a shitty thing to do. You don't know me at all so it doesn't bother me much...
  6. S

Current offer for the Imp VI via PM is +2900. Appreciate the interest. As for the comment about anonymous bidding. Some people don't want anyone knowing when they're bidding on things in this game. They have personal rivalries to deal with, which leads to price jacking. Others are just really...
  7. S

latest offer: +2700 (anonymous) (Imp VI) since it is currently between 2 bidders, I'll update them privately from here on unless someone new enters.
  8. S

[Modified EMT kit Ek-2350], Sorry I suppose I should use full item names.
  9. S

Alright, current offer is +2500 for the Imp VI and if nothing changes this will end on Tuesday. Don't forget about the lovely Modified EMT kit Ek-2350 where you can get a great deal as well from your ol pal streets. Thanks again for the interest.
  10. S

Thank you for the offers. I've got a few PM's for the imp vi that haven't said their price yet. I am watching and have my finger on the trigger.
  11. S

Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI (current tt: 77.92) Modified EMT kit Ek-2350 sold Looking to sell quickly. Make a decent offer and get stuff.
  12. S

Selling: Shortblade Skills

7186 (around 618 ped tt) shortblade skill for sale. best deal would be for a bulk buyer. price negotiable.
  13. S

Selling: Angel & Jaguar Female Armor Pieces

gone like the wind
  14. S

Selling: Adjusted Restoration Chip

bump for this. lets make it move.
  15. S

Selling: Adjusted Restoration Chip

sounds good
Back