Selling: Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI / Mod 2350

streets

Old
Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI (current tt: 77.92)

Modified EMT kit Ek-2350 sold

Looking to sell quickly. Make a decent offer and get stuff.

Last edited:
offer 1.5k

Thank you for the offers. I've got a few PM's for the imp vi that haven't said their price yet. I am watching and have my finger on the trigger.

Alright, current offer is +2500 for the Imp VI and if nothing changes this will end on Tuesday.

Don't forget about the lovely Modified EMT kit Ek-2350 where you can get a great deal as well from your ol pal streets. Thanks again for the interest.

Last edited:
Alright, current offer is +2500 for the Imp VI and if nothing changes this will end on Tuesday.

Don't forget about the lovely modified 2350 where you can get a great deal as well from your ol pal streets. Thanks again for the interest.

What are a 2350?

latest offer: +2700 (anonymous) (Imp VI)

since it is currently between 2 bidders, I'll update them privately from here on unless someone new enters.

also no more UNKNOWN bids from item owner on this item.

If you want fair bid war than post who is offering 2.5k (with full ingame name&forum name)or put item on auction
GL&HF

also no more UNKNOWN bids from item owner on this item.

If you want fair bid war than post who is offering 2.5k (with full ingame name&forum name)or put item on auction
GL&HF

Often the bidder wants to remain anonymous. I often do this myself, untill I win the bid war before I want to go public. If this isn't your style, then bidwars / RL auctions may not be your thing.
If you feel like the seller is playing you, then I understand you are withdrawing, but I know Streets as an honest person, and doubt he cheats interested parties.

Free bump to you, Streets

Current offer for the Imp VI via PM is +2900. Appreciate the interest. As for the comment about anonymous bidding. Some people don't want anyone knowing when they're bidding on things in this game. They have personal rivalries to deal with, which leads to price jacking. Others are just really private. When they ask not to be named, all I can do is respect the request. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Current offer for the Imp VI via PM is +2900. Appreciate the interest. As for the comment about anonymous bidding. Some people don't want anyone knowing when they're bidding on things in this game. They have personal rivalries to deal with, which leads to price jacking. Others are just really private. When they ask not to be named, all I can do is respect the request. Apologies for the inconvenience.

put item on auction... bidding like this is a joke

ok

Since you're the only bidder that has a problem with the anonymous forum bidding that is pretty common around here. I'm going to save us both the trouble and retract your bid for you.

Questioning my integrity is a shitty thing to do. You don't know me at all so it doesn't bother me much. All I will say is, I'm not the kind of guy that trips over a few hundred bucks. I have bought and sold this item several times because, when I want to skill melee, I don't like to do it without the Imp VI. I've never turned a profit from selling it. The first time I bought it was for +6500. I'm not a trader in game.

The guy asked me to hold it until Tuesday, which I thought was a reasonable request. So that's what I'm doing and I'm accepting offers til then.

this puts the current offer back to +2800 for the Imp VI. Thanks for the interest.

Since you're the only bidder that has a problem with the anonymous forum bidding that is pretty common around here. I'm going to save us both the trouble and retract your bid for you.

Questioning my integrity is a shitty thing to do. You don't know me at all so it doesn't bother me much. All I will say is, I'm not the kind of guy that trips over a few hundred bucks. I have bought and sold this item several times because, when I want to skill melee, I don't like to do it without the Imp VI. I've never turned a profit from selling it. The first time I bought it was for +6500. I'm not a trader in game.

The guy asked me to hold it until Tuesday, which I thought was a reasonable request. So that's what I'm doing and I'm accepting offers til then.

this puts the current offer back to +2800 for the Imp VI. Thanks for the interest.

I also have a problem, one could easily be manipulating the price and cheating us.
I am also questioning your integrity simply for using this easily scammable method, regardless of who the person is.

What you are doing is clearly wrong, if you can't see that you lack integrity so much so that you can't even see why people would have a problem with this.

I bid +1900, 100 over the last verified offer.
Anonymous bidding is not common around here, maybe for a start bid or to end the auction, but not to slowly bump the price up with no possible verification.

Well first and foremost, advertising an item that is for sale in the in-game auction is prohibited on PCF :cool:

Second, why should he put it on AH and pay fees to satisfy your request when he can continue selling here as many have done so before? I've had auctions where I bid privately via PM and I have held auctions where I accepted private bids as well.

If you don't like it then put an order up on the in-game auction house or wait for another one to be for sale here with a buyout.

-rep for your behavior

It goes against all of my instincts to entertain this horse shit, but, since I just don't feel like being bothered anymore. I've asked the most recent bidder if I could share his name.

streets: here?
Omnius: hi
streets: do you want to remain anonymous in your bid?
streets: for the Imp VI
Omnius: does not matter for me
streets: ok thank you

Omnius said:
Hi,

I bid tt+2900 on Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI

Regards,
Omnius

If you would consider a trade I can offer a tier 3.5 Imp 21 defender. In game market says +4k but I'm selling closer to +3k as I want to buy a decent fap as soon as possible.

I would trade straight up for the modified EK-2350 as it would save me both time and effort and leave me with the fap I plan to buy and the currently full repaired TT of the Imp 21 is 500 ped so even selling it on at only +2.5k makes you 3k total. Anything else is a bonus.

Consider that my offer and no worries if you're not interested.

Good luck. :)

It goes against all of my instincts to entertain this horse shit, but, since I just don't feel like being bothered anymore. I've asked the most recent bidder if I could share his name.

Hey,

I didn't read whole thread before so didn't notice this quarrel otherwise I would just bid here:) I confirm my bid tt+2900 for imp vi

Hi, Due to Pettiness in this thread, i no longer wish to be anon.

I confirm my initial bid of 2.5k & 2.7 and would like to increase to 3k.

Maybe the best bidder win.

BINX

I appreciate the open bids and the +reps. Hopefully, I didn't come off more annoyed than I actually was. The amp will sell tomorrow as promised and if anyone wants to bid and not be named its still fine to do.

@Colbey your offer for mod-2350 is interesting but a little confusing I sent you a message.

Back