Recent content by sumy

1. sumy

CAR PARK SCAM - Beware

hahaha awesome joke, have to remember it. I'll tell it to the people down at my local bunnings when i get there in 15minutes.
  2. sumy

Download

In the beginning it was doing that quickly verifying and jumping back up at so many mb/s and then resuming to my usual download speed, ill check in the C:\ temp in a minute, hopefully everything is there. and also zhardon thats just another download however ive already downloaded over half so...
  3. sumy

Download

last bump for any info that could help me what so ever as i tried it again after 24hrs but no lunck
  4. sumy

Vigi mining log

nice to see you back in the green keep it up, i enjoy reading your thread each day, and no doubt a hof will come soon.
  5. sumy

Do you think Neverdie should be allowed to own property now?

Why shouldnt he be allowed to if any of you had the same money avaliable as Neverdie, and have the same passion for the game as he does i would think that any of you would do the same, even if he does or doesnt get insider information what does it matter he has the money to pretty much buy...
  6. sumy

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

Thanks killahbee you can deduct 3 seconds of your owed 5 seconds for making me click the link in the quote in your post. FML i hope i get them 3 seconds back. I've just wasted another 5 writing this thing, and im still wasting more maybe i should stop.
  7. sumy

EntropiaForum Senior Members

so all i have to do to get this is another 700 posts and about 2100 more reputation points, oh and about 15% more activity, give me a few months
  8. sumy

What is a Colonist MMO to you?

All good ideas what gave me a smile and thought, this EU nothing comes free, but never the less still good ideas.
  9. sumy

Download

Unable to find anything on the net so far, ill keep looking for a while, but if i come to no avail ill check the download tomorrow evening and ill update this thread if it decides to kick back into action.
  10. sumy

Download

cheers for the idea but im looking to continue on from the already downloaded part, otherwise im going to have download it all in the last few hours before my net resets.
  11. sumy

Download

yeah im using the official EU downloader
  12. sumy

Download

ill take a look at both of them ideas, and also it usually does just catch up really fast at 25 mbs way past my download speed and then returns to normal once it loads all my downloaded material however it refuses to do so, and turn my computer off? i dont think it has even been turned off hahaha
  13. sumy

Download

I recently decided to come back to EU however due to my download cap (gay australian net) i decided to download it slowly over the last 15days as to not go over the cap before the month ended, i managed to get 3gb of the 4gb i needed to download, however i went to download a bit more tonight...
  14. sumy

Show your brute!?

i just made a cool little guy, almost level 3 all i want is a gun
Back