Recent content by Sweat

1. S

when did you last deposit?

I don't know why I keep coming back to this forum after quitting... But, if a 10th grader can earn $300 from nothing in less than a year, I'm sure the rest of you can too.
  2. S

Selling Out (Canadian) + Story!

The title's just there for other Canadians who may be interested in withdrawing PEDs. (I couldn't find help when I wanted to withdraw, so hope this helps!) About me: I started playing sometime in April 2009. I'm nondepo so I started out sweating and trading, and I quit December 2009 because I...
  3. S

ATH: Little 101 light

Wow TWO! Gratzz =) Got any amps you want to sell for TT? =P
  4. S

Where's that at - 500 PED

I know where both of those are, but the way it looks like, I could just copy the person who is off by 0m and get the same distance?
  5. S

A great date with the bimbos

That's a LOT of shins there :eek:
  6. S

Achievement: Crystal Palace Space Station

Gratz! Best of luck with the investment.
  7. S

Another Freaking RIP OFF

First, I'm not supporting Brooklyn on anything, it's just sometimes people piss me off. I mean, you know what's going to happen. Well, that's your problem then. Like others have said before me, if you're complaining, fine. But if you seriously think MA is going to change anything.. Well, you...
  8. S

Cheaper Newbie for Hire

It's great to see newbies actively finding jobs. But please make your own advertising campaign. You just copied and pasted his services into yours and said you'd do it cheaper. -rep.
  9. S

Selling: UL Assassin R150

Not sure if you saw this yet, but there's someone buying one here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/buying/169116-ul-assassin-r150.html
  10. S

Buying: UL Assassin R150

Not sure if you saw this already, but here's the link to one that's for sale: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/170540-ul-assassin-r150.html
  11. S

Buying: Paint and Textures

Check my sig =) Also, if that's not enough, I have 10 leathers (not textures) if you need them.
  12. S

Calypso Ore

+rep Firedragon, thanks =) Puts new hope into my mining, I'd rather be doing something less money-losing, but I have a new toy to play with =D Now all I need is to see Filthy's Map so I can find something that's not growth molecules, oil, or lyst. Sendddddd :) <edit> I'm only continuing if I...
  13. S

A most awesome day!

Said Gratz ingame, will say it again here =)
  14. S

Calypso Ore

Tried it out! Ok, well I did't have much time today, but I got it started. (thanks to a previous post about some download I was missing). I have one II Crude Oil and V Lyst claim, both recorded in Daily. (capturing worked smoothly for me) I saved them as Run 0001 in a new folder I made named...
  15. S

Rocktropia's site updated

Just noticed, EU seems to keep growing, 2008 had a $450 Million turnover! (compared to $350 Million in 2006) Just pointing it out :)
Back