Cheaper Newbie for Hire

tdurre01

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Tristan beaver01 durre
Support Hunter - Is the mob you want to hunt just a little too strong? Hire me, and i will shoot it with my opallo as fast as my fingers can click. I also do have the skills to max a breer m2a, however would need to borrow one from you as i cannot afford it currently. You pay for decay & ammo, plus 5 PED/hour. Any globals/hofs/aths will be split with me 5%/95%.

Delivery Service: Running low on ammo, bombs, or probes? Don't want someone to take over your hunting ground while you are off buying them? Simply too lazy to 'T' and get them yourself? Worry no more! I will bring you ammo mines probes for a small fee, simply find me in game(pm to arrange a meeting) to exchange friend requests and send me a PM whenever you are in need of a delivery. 3.5ped/hour.

Trading - Looking for a particular item? I will ask around and try to get this item for you, you will be required to loan me the amount of PEDs that this item costs including MU. Upon successful acquirement of this item you will be charged a finders fee of 5% of total items cost (Minimum 2 PEDs). If acquirement is unsuccessful all PEDs will be returned for no fee.

Tagging - I will go with you on your hunt, and bring you mobs to kill. You pay for ammo + decay + 3.5 PED/hour. Any globals/hofs/aths will be split with me 5%/95%.

Running - Need to get somewhere? Need a particular TP? I will show you the way! When 'follow' is re-implemented i will also take you to any place you need to get to with no effort on your part. 3.5 PED/hour (depending on location and surrounding mobs)

Carrying - Are you too fat? I can help! Call me to your location and i will help carry those heavy items back to your storage area. 3.5 PED/hour.

Selling - Have an item to sell? Don't waste your time with the boring task of spamming the trader chat all night long, let me do it for you! Requires you to loan me item. I will haggle for highest price possible. 25% of total EU(profit) goes to me. If i cannot sell it, item will be returned to you at no extra cost.

Advertising - Need more society members? Have an event you want known? Have a shop that just isn't getting any business? Got a website? Anything else? I will advertise it for you! You say which areas you would like me to advertise in. 2.5PED/hour.

Cheerleading - Are you lonely on those long hunts? Do you find yourself talking to yourself on those long boring mining runs? Need a friend? When you get an ATH do you shout with joy, and then realize there is no one around to congratulate you? Bum feeling huh? Well be lonely no more! I will follow you on your hunts, mining runs, or anything else. Keep you company, tell a joke or two, and get excited and happy if you get some nice loot. 2PED/hour. Any globals/hofs/aths will be split with me 5%/95%.

Oh and did i mention that my prices are lower than J-3's and i have no minimum time i work i will work as long as i am on and that is normally forever. Just add me to your friends and pm my ingame name is Tristan beaver01 Durre

;)Well Cya

It's great to see newbies actively finding jobs.
But please make your own advertising campaign. You just copied and pasted his services into yours and said you'd do it cheaper.

-rep.

well i changed a few things like prices and grammer, errors, and took a few things out like flashlight and healing

Back