Recent content by tanor

1. T

Selling: Selling: Jaguar UL - just gloves missing

Hi, I want to sell: Jaguar Harness (M) UL Jaguar Arm Guards (M) UL Jaguar Foot Guards (M) UL Jaguar Thigh Guards (M) UL Jaguar Helmet (M) UL Jaguar Shin Guards (M) UL I also have some Jaguar Gloves Limited. I would sell all UL parts to the highest bidder. Kind regards, Tanor (Telegram @tanor)
  2. T

Info: Repairers List :)

Hi, to my entry "26 (N) Frank Tanor Tanor, ToS Normandie, 21/4/12": no change there...but still active. Regards, Tanor
  3. T

Medusa Bazaar - Level 3 Shop 3:2

Hi, I have updated the shop content and also added the prices. I started to craft Weapon Damange Enhancer I & II. If you are in need...notify me and I will put even more in. :) Regards, Tanor
  4. T

Selling: Geotrek Buttstock

Hi, Selling Geotrek Buttstock in any amounts you need (up to 200 at the moment...more have to be ordered so I can craft them). Current price: 150%. Regards, Tanor
  5. T

Hi, Shop content list updated. :) I have place Geotrek Buttstock in the shop for just 150% MU (!!!) in a stack of 45. If needed I can also place other stack sizes. If you need crafted components feel free to ask me. :) Regards, Tanor
  6. T

"Old trade trick in Entropia" or "How to lose $370 in one second"

Hi, I read the whole thread. My advise: Contact a good lawyer. I doubt MindArk can/will do anything about it as the other side can sue MindArk in that case. It is sad that this happens, but as I said many times before: Entropia is not a game. You find ingame the same thieves, beggars and...
  7. T

Hi, I have updated the Shop Content list in the first post. Have a look and find things below MU :eyecrazy: Regards, Tanor
  8. T

Hi, content updated. It seems the component blueprints are sold most in this shop... Take a look! Most things below MU. Have a look at the Tall Corner Retail Counter. Nice wodden counter. :) Regards, Tanor
  9. T

Tanor's Junkyard in Sakura Kofuku Shop #2

Hi, updated the list... Thanks to all people that visited this shop. :) Most items and blueprints are sold there below MU... Regards, Tanor
  10. T

Tanor's Junkyard in Sakura Kofuku Shop #2

Hi, I have updated the shop content list above... Regards, Tanor
  11. T

Hi, I have updated the shop-content-list. If you need anything...also components feel free to ask. I also craft (especially components) on demand.
  12. T

Hi, I just started a new shop in Medusa Teleporter (Medusa Bazaar). Go through the Building and choose level 3 to get to the shop. The Televator is at the backside. Now I will try to put a lot of different things in to test out what will sell most. I will specialize later on most sold...
  13. T

Buying: Shop on Calypso

Hi, I got now a shop...thanks for all people who offered me shops. :) I got one in Medusa Level 3 3:2....
  14. T

Buying: Shop on Calypso

Hi, :bump: still looking for a shop in a city... Regards, Tanor
  15. T

Info: Repairers List :)

Hi, 26 (N) Frank Tanor Tanor, ToS Normandie, 21/4/12
Back