Buying: Shop on Calypso

tanor

Provider
Society
WildD3amons
Frank tanor Tanor
Hi,

I'am looking for a shop on Calypso...if you have one to sell please send me an offer via PM.

Anything above 5k PED is not possible for me. Price is of course a matter of location...

Regards,
Tanor

Not a full shop... but, I've seen that there's a booth in Omegaton for sale by Nihilist over at PA mall. See the shopkeeper at Dead Man's plunder for details. I think it's in your pricerange, but may not be what you want since you seem to be after a full shop?

However... if you can talk MA in to doing booth upgrade like Smith, Qetesh, and a few others have, you could add 20 slots for 2k to the booth.. up to a max of 60 extra slots for 6k... MA has been on the fence about doing that with booths, but has allowed it in some booths... so booth might be the way to go if you can get Mindark to let you do the upgrade(s)

If you can't do that booth has 10 slots so it should be able to hold a shopkeeper giving you 14 extra slots (sk uses 6 but gives you back 20). Price on shopkeepers is a lot lower today then they were about a year ago.

For a 5k budget your "goal shop" should probably be a Deer Mall shop. I believe now they are approx that price, so would pretty cool to own a mall shop since they get a lot of traffic. If you search for a while an can't find one, then prob try to get a city shop (t.i., omega, etc.) for maybe like 3.5-4k? I think? Anyways, in my opinion might want to search for a while and keep your eyes open for that order :). Good luck, happy shopping.

Not really confident on the pay to upgrade slots via MA thing mastermesh :/, don't remember where exactly, but think someone was bitching to me or I read on forums someone tried that and it took near a yr for MA to finally upgrade their slots.

For a 5k budget your "goal shop" should probably be a Deer Mall shop. I believe now they are approx that price, so would pretty cool to own a mall shop since they get a lot of traffic. If you search for a while an can't find one, then prob try to get a city shop (t.i., omega, etc.) for maybe like 3.5-4k? I think? Anyways, in my opinion might want to search for a while and keep your eyes open for that order :). Good luck, happy shopping.

Hi,

I do not expect to get a shop inside a mall for that price. I also do think that the shops in sakura, omegaton and other cities would fit best since the deer mall is not that accessible.

A Booth is definitly not what I'am looking for. A city shop would be perfect for me.

Regards,
Tanor

Hi,

:bump:

still looking for a shop in a city...

Regards,
Tanor

Hi,

I got now a shop...thanks for all people who offered me shops. :)

I got one in Medusa Level 3 3:2....

Back