Recent content by Tasoth

1. T

Hello I posted my introduction on forum www.thenbk.eu Also i updated my skills ingame. :)

Hello I posted my introduction on forum www.thenbk.eu Also i updated my skills ingame. :)
  2. T

Info: Honey? I need more money !!!

Sure, if you wanna use some more powerfull weapon, we can share items, ubers and rest, doing it by average damage per second. Thats not a problem for me and seems to be fair. Are you using XT + Dante? Me hL14+104? Thats 37% of loot for me, rest for you (according to entropia tool weapon...
  3. T

Info: Honey? I need more money !!!

Hello Entropians. I was wondering about how to make some money in entropia from hunting. As you know, gamble is a gamble, so you can win or loose. But making chances greater would be even well profitable in long term. From time to time i am depositing some dollars into game. As a solo hunter...
  4. T

"shooting hand only for skills" service

Hello I would like to hire myself for someone who need shooters/fapers. Central europe time zone is prefered. I am shooting and/or fapping for skills only. You pay all ammo, decay etc. My equipement: p5 or hl11 or hl12 vivo t20 Full ghost + 5b PM me if intrested in.
  5. T

Info: Looking player for team hunt

yup we are killing prots till old. Only 2 ppl and we do it.
  6. T

I ussually play in my night, but i work from 7 am to 2 pm, then next week i am from 3 pm to 10 pm - so my playtime is very unstable.
  7. T

Hello all. I am looking for active dude i can hunt a lot in team. Would be nice if he/she has got similar powerfull weapon and be from europa time zone. If you have much less skills and weak gear(like pixe or vivo t1), please do not pm me. I can speak polish and english. I can also use micro...
  8. T

Info: "Team Hunts Lovers" looking for players

Hi all. This is team hunt society. As you know, hunting in team is much less expensive, much more funny and it have greater chance of succes. Becouse regeneration of high mobs are very fast and strong, hunting with strong team let you kill more mobs with the SAME AMMO. For example: Ambulimax...
  9. T

According to my experience - small looting tip ;-)

yup this is not 100% great method, just shared what noticed. I also play some time, dont know how long but i can remeber 10ped/1k sweet price and it was loooooong time ago :-P. btw all players are based on their own method ;)
  10. T

According to my experience - small looting tip ;-)

I would like to share with my knowledge according to my experience and my humble opinion. This small tip is going about looting mobs. 1)First of all i have noticed that if mobs(troxes, ffefs etc) are empty in 50% of creatures i killed and rest are filled with normal loot(1-5 ped) there a very...
  11. T

Question: Hows loot work?

Yes, that is mob/mob`s zone greater chance of loot. If you go and shoot 200 ped ammo and zone and mob gives you abnormal loot you should continue more rounds here. 200 ped is minimal for me for scouting mobs like hogglo(if solo).If loot is bad(example 100% filled with normal loot, no empty,no...
  12. T

hl8+amp104+emitek2600 service

First of all in last update customer dont pay for fap anymore. Second issue that, dont know why, but it heals me 80% of 42 hp.
  13. T

Thats correct. If you dont hit any global, you just pay ammo, has been given by you before hunting. If you hit non global high markup item it is all yours. Sorry i try to write my best. Ask if need i ll answer thats for sure.
  14. T

Question: Hows loot work?

There is a logic in it, some mob`s zones are one day filled with greater chance of loot. How i suppose does it work? Every items,wools etc., has got greater chance of looting. Dont know how much exacly but i noticed common have twice more but rare items got only a little more chance to drop...
  15. T

Nothing at all, so lets change my service. 1)You pay only ammo. Decay of amp104/weapon/armor/fapp is on my own. 2)First global is all YOURS. If second, you will pay amp104 decay(about 37-38 ped per 200 ped ammo). Rest globals you pay 20% of TT VALUE + MU(except TT food items). 3)Any HOF 10% of...
Back