hl8+amp104+emitek2600 service

Tasoth

Old
Society
Freelancer
Przemek Tasoth08 Jerzy
hl8+amp104+fapp service (Shooting/fapp hand service ;-P)

Hello Entropians.

I would like to introduce my second service:

1)HL8 + amp104 = 36-72 dmg / 110-140 critical.
2)Emitek 2600 = 25.8-42 hp

I encounter with 5% of hof till 10k ped, 8% if more like (25k for example), 10% from any ATH. All globlas, including rare items are YOURS. You pay only ammo, weapon/fap/amp decay. It is about 35(amp104)+[40-50=weapon decay]+5(fap decay) = 80-90 ped per 200 ped ammo. Armor`s decay is on my own buissnes. Tactic, mob, and all rest just you are in charge.

Ammo is payed before hunt, rest after.

If you do more than 36-72 dmg you can count me on any mob, less just notice that i am not uber armoured/evaded ;-)

Poland Time Zone here. Would be nice to have at least one customer with similar time zone, becouse i v got one from USA.

If intrested in, just PM ME, will answer as soon as possible​
BTW

I have one enjoyed customer working on this rules above.

Last edited:
Markup on weapon decay is also for the customer i assume?

And to get this right, you get payed all decay and ammo, you get skills for free and to top it off you get 5-10% of hofs ??

Save for the armor decay, why wouldn't anyone just hunt on their own if they're already paying for the hunt? What I read is: "Hey, I've got this great service where you pay for everything, you get everything, but I have fun doing it for you. Oh, and if I happen to get a hof, I take part of 'your' profit because I'm hunting with everything you pay for." Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Unless you've got a track record of making a profit, I think I'll pass on your offer.

GL with the service.

Markup on weapon decay is also for the customer i assume?

And to get this right, you get payed all decay and ammo, you get skills for free and to top it off you get 5-10% of hofs ??

First of all, big mobs have big regeneration speed. I am your solider, shooting mobs and kill`em twice fast, so regeneration is half decrased, sometimes even more. So lets count:

100 ffefs you can kill with 200 ped(warlords etc) but if you are alone you need fapp yourself from time to time, and shooting longer than we do both. So you will kill only 80(about) ffefs instead of 100 with the same peds. With me you can decrase theirs regeneration almost to 30% of if you hunt alone. Yup, my profits are skills most, but your profit is what i wrote above. This was an exmaple of course.

Second issue is markup of weapon. HL8 with maxed TT value is 300 ped, 134% MU - so it is 390 ped. If i sell it with TT 50 ped you need only pay 40 ped - shared for 4 hunts(10 ped more ped broken amp104 - less cost for you per round if shared).

Last painfull issue is my profits. I can count less % from hof /ath - 5% only from them all, but 2% of TT globals will be mine(even if you hit something with 200%MU i take only 2% of TT value)

Would be that fair for you?

First of all, big mobs have big regeneration speed. I am your solider, shooting mobs and kill`em twice fast, so regeneration is half decrased, sometimes even more. So lets count:

100 ffefs you can kill with 200 ped(warlords etc) but if you are alone you need fapp yourself from time to time, and shooting longer than we do both. So you will kill only 80(about) ffefs instead of 100 with the same peds. With me you can decrase theirs regeneration almost to 30% of if you hunt alone. Yup, my profits are skills most, but your profit is what i wrote above. This was an exmaple of course.

Second issue is markup of weapon. HL8 with maxed TT value is 300 ped, 134% MU - so it is 390 ped. If i sell it with TT 50 ped you need only pay 40 ped - shared for 4 hunts(10 ped more ped broken amp104 - less cost for you per round if shared).

Last painfull issue is my profits. I can count less % from hof /ath - 5% only from them all, but 2% of TT globals will be mine(even if you hit something with 200%MU i take only 2% of TT value)

Would be that fair for you?

Hey bud, I stand corrected. You're talking about TEAM service. Now that makes sense ;). It's not clear in your first post. So are you saying that all the loot goes to the person that hires you? With the exception of your hof tax?

Hey bud, I stand corrected. You're talking about TEAM service. Now that makes sense ;). It's not clear in your first post. So are you saying that all the loot goes to the person that hires you? With the exception of your hof tax?

YES, ALL LOOT is going to you. You take it all, so you wont risk of scamming. Just after all we meet in outpost and you are paying % has been written above if of course hit hof/ath. If you wanna less % of hof/ath(5% for example, you need to pay 2% of TT value of globs) ;-) (sorry for my english, i am trying my best)

YES, ALL LOOT is going to you. You take it all, so you wont risk of scamming. Just after all we meet in outpost and you are paying % has been written above if of course hit hof/ath. If you wanna less % of hof/ath(5% for example, you need to pay 2% of TT value of globs) ;-) (sorry for my english, i am trying my best)

Alright dude, now that makes sense. So if I were to hire you, I would pay up front for the ammo, create team (any name I want, I guess) with loot set I loot all (if this is an option, dunno, I always use stack share), and pay you for decay after the hunt. I would seriously conisder this, but alas, I'm in Alaska and you're on the other side of the planet. Perhaps one day we can meet.

Now seriously, good luck with your service.

Alright dude, now that makes sense. So if I were to hire you, I would pay up front for the ammo, create team (any name I want, I guess) with loot set I loot all (if this is an option, dunno, I always use stack share), and pay you for decay after the hunt. I would seriously conisder this, but alas, I'm in Alaska and you're on the other side of the planet. Perhaps one day we can meet.

Now seriously, good luck with your service.

Yeah, that is what i mean. You pay only for ammo before hunt. Name of team, tactic, mob and all of rest is in your decision. You are leader, i am your solider. I do what you order.Set "Looter takes all" and 100% of loots will be taken by you.

There is no problem with Alaska time zone and Mine. I can play one week in night(your day) or if you wanna i will do it in my day(your night). Just cuz i work one week from the morning and second week from 2pm till 9 pm. All can be done, dont worry ;-). I will plan my day according to your online time and my work. ;-)

We can meet even now to add to friend list, just call time and place, i have 5 h left till work.

Hello Entropians.

I encounter with 5% of hof till 10k ped, 8% if more like (25k for example), 10% from any ATH. All globlas, including rare items are YOURS. You pay only ammo, weapon/fap/amp decay. It is about 35(amp104)+[40-50=weapon decay]+5(fap decay) = 80-90 ped per 200 ped ammo. Armor`s decay is on my own buissnes. Tactic, mob, and all rest just you are in charge.

Ammo is payed before hunt, rest after.

If you do more than 36-72 dmg you can count me on any mob, less just notice that i am not uber armoured/evaded ;-)

Poland Time Zone here. Would be nice to have at least one customer with similar time zone, becouse i v got one from USA.

If intrested in, just PM ME, will answer as soon as possible​
BTW

I have one enjoyed customer working on this rules above.

Small update.

As can see it is not fair for players as there is no more offers.

So i decided to change it a bit.

lets rock:

1)only 5% of TT value will be given to me from hof/ath instead of TT + MU value.
2)only 2%of TT value will be given to me from globs.
3)I will use sk20 instead of ek2600 as it is more eco. Anyway, i will use ek2600 if situation will be critical. Also if we are safe, i will use vivo t1/t10.
4)Armor decay is on my own.
5)weapon decay is on your own, also ammo. HL8 has got 134%MU so i will sell in in TT with value about 40 ped, causing them half cheaper to buy/use than if its all broken.
6)We create team with "Looter takes all" and you loot it all avoiding beeing scammed.
7)Ammo is payed before hunt, rest after hunt.
8)Mob, tactic, place and time will be choosen by you.
9)My major profits are of course skills, as globs are common, i can reapir armor for this 2% of globs TT value.(notice that is only 4 ped from 200 ped of global ;-))
10)I am your shooting/fappaing hand, about twice fast killing causing twice less regeneration and greater chance of fat loot.

Hope now it is more fair and more eco for You. I know my english is not so good as you, if you dont undestand something or just got questions, just ask, i will answer as soon as possible.

Last edited:
For me it sounds better than before. Glad you considered my suggestion. Bump for your service

Small update.

As can see it is not fair for players as there is no more offers.

So i decided to change it a bit.

lets rock:

1)only 5% of TT value will be given to me from hof/ath instead of TT + MU value.
2)only 2%of TT value will be given to me from globs.
3)I will use sk20 instead of ek2600 as it is more eco. Anyway, i will use ek2600 if situation will be critical. Also if we are safe, i will use vivo t1/t10.
4)Armor decay is on my own.
5)weapon decay is on your own, also ammo. HL8 has got 134%MU so i will sell in in TT with value about 40 ped, causing them half cheaper to buy/use than if its all broken.
6)We create team with "Looter takes all" and you loot it all avoiding beeing scammed.
7)Ammo is payed before hunt, rest after hunt.
8)Mob, tactic, place and time will be choosen by you.
9)My major profits are of course skills, as globs are common, i can reapir armor for this 2% of globs TT value.(notice that is only 4 ped from 200 ped of global ;-))
10)I am your shooting/fappaing hand, about twice fast killing causing twice less regeneration and greater chance of fat loot.

Hope now it is more fair and more eco for You. I know my english is not so good as you, if you dont undestand something or just got questions, just ask, i will answer as soon as possible.

Nothing at all, so lets change my service.

1)You pay only ammo. Decay of amp104/weapon/armor/fapp is on my own.
2)First global is all YOURS. If second, you will pay amp104 decay(about 37-38 ped per 200 ped ammo). Rest globals you pay 20% of TT VALUE + MU(except TT food items).
3)Any HOF 10% of it is mine, Any ATH 8% is mine. <---with MU VALUE
4)You choose mob, time, place, tactic, name of team etc.
5)Set "Looter takes all" and loot it all to avoid beeing scammed.
6)Ammo is payed before hunt, rest after hunt.
7)I am your shooting hand and fapping hand.
8)My dmg: 36-73/100-125 ~~ Average dmg per sec 42(HL8 +amp104)
9)Fap maxed sk20 + ek2600 for critical situation.

I risk less, cuz of you pay ammo, but my profit will be MUCH MORE LESS than YOURS.

Hope now i will find someone else ;-)

So if i choose a not so likely to global mob i only have to pay ammo?? And what if someone loots a non global high markup item ??

Man, you're making it way to complicated

So if i choose a not so likely to global mob i only have to pay ammo?? And what if someone loots a non global high markup item ??

Man, you're making it way to complicated

Thats correct. If you dont hit any global, you just pay ammo, has been given by you before hunting. If you hit non global high markup item it is all yours. Sorry i try to write my best. Ask if need i ll answer thats for sure.

Hello Entropians.

lol ? Are you realy offering faping services without maxed Emt Kit 2600 ?
It is a big minus when costumer has to pay your repairs. For example someone who is fapping you have maxed Emt Kit 2600 can fap you for 100hogglos, and you without maxed it will need to repair you after every 70-80hogglos. So costumer looses for another 20-30hogglos.
I think you jumped too high then you can with this service but GL :)
Maybe it may work out for ya :)

PS: Especialy asking to be payd for that is so stupid :D

lol ? Are you realy offering faping services without maxed Emt Kit 2600 ?
It is a big minus when costumer has to pay your repairs. For example someone who is fapping you have maxed Emt Kit 2600 can fap you for 100hogglos, and you without maxed it will need to repair you after every 70-80hogglos. So costumer looses for another 20-30hogglos.
I think you jumped too high then you can with this service but GL :)
Maybe it may work out for ya :)

PS: Especialy asking to be payd for that is so stupid :D

First of all in last update customer dont pay for fap anymore. Second issue that, dont know why, but it heals me 80% of 42 hp.

I like this service.

I have used the service before and it has worked out well. Plus Tasoth is a cool person to hang out with.

Thanks,

Ants

Back