Recent content by tazb

1. T

new UI making it hard to play

Personally I don't have problems like that but I can relate to someone that has them, would be cool in interface settings to be able to set up UI scale of some elements, good thought.
  2. T

News: 2024 User Interface Update

UI is looking good! Although i am curious what happened to the previous statement that it is pointless for MA to create new UI for now since it all gonna get wiped in UE5 and redesigned once more that's why you abandoned work on that, what changed?
  3. T

Selling: WTS / RENT LP 100 T10

bump
  4. T

bump added few more items of interest
  5. T

bump
  6. T

bump
  7. T

bump
  8. T

bump
  9. T

bump added few items of interest such as: - Crit damge lasers - Poe TWEN - Arson TWEN
  10. T

bump
  11. T

Your answer would make sense that it was price fishing, but why would i do that if we know what was the last price that lp120 been sold for arround 1-2 weeks ago? Not sure if you are mad because I rejected your offer you sent to me but i want the thread to be simple and used for bumping LP 100...
  12. T

Hello, Small update - based on offers i recieved, few offers were for arround 430k+ i decide to keep the pistol for myself use since i am not that sure if it is worth selling for that price. LP 100 Modified T10 stays for sell and i withdraw lp120 from selling. Changing the topic name to do not...
Back