Selling: WTS / RENT LP 100 T10

tazb

Provider
tazb zibi orfeusz
LP120 Withdrawn from selling and will keep it for personal use.

LP 100 Tier 10 Modified is for sell and accepting offers ingame / pm on forum
Here are the stats from all the time i've been using lp100

FtyaNSR.png

7,5kk cycled
98.19% tt back

Items of interest:
- Crit damge lasers 15%/20%
- Poe TWEN (F)
- Arson TWEN
- Arson Mayhem
- Perfected Imperium (F)
- Mod resto
- Perfected hedoc

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale :) I can say that it's one amazing weapon.
Also I will let you guys know that it also the new king of DPP since decay is lower than currently stated on Wiki.

Decay is: 1.406 pec (I don't have Wiki account - So if someone want to update)

Hello,

Small update - based on offers i recieved, few offers were for arround 430k+ i decide to keep the pistol for myself use since i am not that sure if it is worth selling for that price.
LP 100 Modified T10 stays for sell and i withdraw lp120 from selling. Changing the topic name to do not misslead people.

Should really disclose when you are trying to use a sales thread as a way to fish for price information and then make some wild assumptions on item prices you got offered in trade to get to the 430k+ number. You could at least post the offer you got that was 430k+ so we can make our own educated guesses as to what someone actually offered you...lol

Should really disclose when you are trying to use a sales thread as a way to fish for price information and then make some wild assumptions on item prices you got offered in trade to get to the 430k+ number. You could at least post the offer you got that was 430k+ so we can make our own educated guesses as to what someone actually offered you...lol

Your answer would make sense that it was price fishing, but why would i do that if we know what was the last price that lp120 been sold for arround 1-2 weeks ago?

Not sure if you are mad because I rejected your offer you sent to me but i want the thread to be simple and used for bumping LP 100 for sell.
I didn't know that i am obligated to sell an item even if the price is not satysfying for me just because thread with "accepting offers" was posted.

Anyway, there is no point in further discussion about it and let's go back to the topic. Will keep the thread locked for bumping only purposes for the gun that is for sell.
All the best to you Zho, I didn't have bad intentions, apologize if it was taken like that by you.

bump

added few items of interest such as:
- Crit damge lasers
- Poe TWEN
- Arson TWEN

Back