Recent content by Teshik

1. Teshik

Arkadia Anniversary Hoverpod Grand Prix.

This Race is tomorrow so bump for anyone interested in entering The videos ect mentioned in this thread can be found posted on arkadia forum at this link. http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?4212-Arkadia-Anniversary-Hoverpod-Grand-Prix
  2. Teshik

so i got this EU argonaut email

Could this Be the time and date of the event ???
  3. Teshik

www.normandieradio.co.uk - Tune in!

check your e-mail and see if there is a reset link there. looks like someone might have tried to hack your login but without your email password that not possible
  4. ArkGP

ArkGP

5. Teshik

Yes but this is for the anniversary bash and we decided to keep it as open as possible. If the event is successful then I will arrange some more events with faster pods.
  6. Teshik

Saturday 2nd of June 20:00 MA Time As part of the celebration of the anniversary of the launch of Planet Arkadia the Arkadia Advisers in association with Arkadia Studios present a Hoverpod Grand Prix. Venue This event will take place on the New Racetrack which is was of the Arkadia PP...
  7. Teshik

Become an Emissary for Entropia Universe

I have never understood this kind of comment on threads like this about recommending Entropia Universe to friends ect. If you think the game is that bad then why the hell do you still play.
  8. Teshik

Change Auction to 14 days instead of 7 ?

I totally agree with this but to me the main thing the system needs is Planet specific markup when it is selcted in auction graph or item info.
  9. Teshik

Happy Birthday Alaina

Happy Birthday to Alaina Bonnie Scotia The best General any society could ever wish to have. :birthday::birthday::birthday: Luvs Ya :dunce:
  10. Teshik

Wooohooooo Dj Rose will be live on normandieradio from Midnight MA timeGo Rose
  11. Teshik

An EU Christmas Poem

That is awesome ... well done I always wondered what you got up to at work lolz
  12. Teshik

Achievement: Disintegrator!!

My PVP mentor......Go Alaina :P I think the addicted acheivement is recieved after a certain number of tox shots. I now you are an occaisional user but definitely not a radiation JUNKIE... :P
  13. Teshik

OMFG.... we are doomed. Ok who let my disciple loose on the airways??? Everytime I turn my back she is up to something :P Listen in to DJ Rose LIVE NOW... www.normandieradio.co.uk
  14. Teshik

Its Race time again!! Peds and Prizes to be won!

The response to these races just get bigger and bigger everytime. We love doing this. Everyone has such a good time and it is totally different from any other event ingame. Alaina John and Sasha work so hard to make sure it all goes so smooth on the day. It is totally awesome that they manage...
  15. Teshik

Question: Sub warp drive I (L) - whats that

a sub warp drive is the standard engine to make Motherships and Hangar privateers work. The Armament device gives the above ships guns. Regards Tesh
Back