Recent content by tezca

1. T

We Actually Did it Ourselves

Actually, I was hoping they got video so I could see what happened. I told them to try to get video next time. Apparently, no one had time to get video. This wasn't a planned attack. They saw the ship and decided to shoot it pretty much out of nowhere just to see if they could actually shoot it...
  2. T

Yep. Nice observation. She just happened to have a friend on board. I'm sure I know who it was, but to keep innocent people from getting kicked off the Kronan again, I won't say. I could be wrong, too, so that's another reason for not saying. Just because you happen to have a friend on board...
  3. T

I'm looking right at the mothership in the image. Scroll right to see the whole picture, buddy. :)
  4. T

No problem.
  5. T

We're not blood related. Why does it matter how long we've been friends? Extended families change all the time.
  6. T

Also, if I'm an alt, the forum admins can just see my IP to verify that there has been no other account from this IP. i guess you don't have the intelligence to know how to mask this :wtg: Why mask it? I have nothing to hide. You saying you do? For shame. Donny Fox Hodges
  7. T

Admitting you don't read before posting is admitting you are willingly ignorant. It also drops your credibility down to zero. Nice going, genius.:thumbup: Also, if I'm an alt, the forum admins can just see my IP to verify that there has been no other account from this IP. It's quite easy to...
  8. T

Wow. Swearing and alt accusation? You can clearly see my avatar name. I'm a real player. How about paying attention? I'm sure you'll acquire some intelligence over time. Oh wait, maybe not, since you don't seem to want to learn any facts before you start flaming. Yes, they're ranged. That...
  9. T

You just continue to prove your ignorance and ignore the previously stated facts about what can be seen in the screenshot and where the mobs were. You really don't understand where the mobs would be if they did it that way, do you? That's ok. You obviously like trolling. You'll grow up some day...
  10. T

You'd have to ask those involved. If you still think every single person in existence is only motivated by money, you've got a very distorted view of reality.
  11. T

No defensiveness involved. I was simply responding with the truth and my observations of how you read into things and ignore important details in previous posts. That being said, I'm brand new to the forum. I'm Fox Hodges. I didn't care to make a forum account until now because I've always...
  12. T

Way to read something that wasn't said at all. My team? I wasn't even home when this happened. I got online several minutes later to hear about it. Nice going, genius. Another genius comment you made was the part about the green bar. Yes, it means R3D had someone on the ship in her friend list...
  13. T

That's not what I said or implied at all. It's my understanding that the ship was not moving the entire time. You can tell by the very few mobs on the screen and the fact that NONE of them were near the front of the ship at all that they were not attacking the ship and helping destroy it. Did...
  14. T

At least the majority of the players were not looted because they decided not to. Why does it matter if they got loot enough to cover the ammo cost? Not everyone does it for money, you know. Not everyone is greedy.
  15. T

Do people think before posting anymore? Do any of you know how mob aggro really works on motherships? There was no one in the seats of the Kronan while it was being shot at. They pulled everyone into repairing. The fireballs the Cosmic Horrors shoot are not very fast at all. If they were...
Back