Recent content by THANATOS

1. THANATOS

Help: Names for a Society

"Anal Dredlocks" A cool name like that will help you Klingon to new members... :laugh: (May just be my sense of humour..):D
  2. THANATOS

I've always said the EULA is BS

That sums it up for me in one easy statement. Just because a company gets you to sign something saying one thing, it does not make it law. Just like if MA set up the EULA to say you can't sue them for injuries you have from playing and you can conclusively prove you got repetetive strain...
  3. THANATOS

Happy Birthday JIAN!

:yay::yay:Happy Birthday!!:yay::yay:
  4. THANATOS

So, who bought Calypso?

For god sake people can't you see how important it is to keep this information top secret. If competitior MMORPG's out there found out who had purchased Calypso, it could bring the entire economy crashing around us. Am i the only person who see's why it is so important MA/FPC representatives...
  5. THANATOS

How to get in contact with the community rep. from MA?

Yes, she is now posting in a professional capacity ... e.g she is now being paid to post and "communicate" with her customers. (clue being in the title of community manager...:rolleyes:) yet posts less than she ever did previously despite being paid to comunicate with us.... Are you trying to...
  6. THANATOS

How to get in contact with the community rep. from MA?

I still find it ironic that if you look at "Skam" Stats the average posts per day is still 4.55 despite not being active for months now... Hanne's stats are at 1.11 posts a day. So now she is getting paid to communicate he posts have reduced massivly. Sorry Hanne, sure you are a lovely...
  7. THANATOS

OoooH Pretty Sparklies 8D no global??

Yeah, I am with you - no idea what this is about...:scratch2:
  8. THANATOS

So, who bought Calypso?

Richard..... not Charles ;)
  9. THANATOS

Selling: Full Jaguar F

To help you out with the price you set ;) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/190268-full-tiger-f-unl.html
  10. THANATOS

VU 11.2.4 Client Release

I think he ment the bug in game, not the MA programmer.... :silly2: I notice still no fix to the auction estate bug!!!
  11. THANATOS

FYI: Estate Auctions Bugged

Nah, as usual they all went on holiday so there are no bug fixes during the summer. I think the community could be a little more understanding - after all, it's far more important that the staff of MA get to top up their tan than it is to provide a working product to their paying customers. ;)
  12. THANATOS

5000 ped for Proteron HoF (free entry)

He is using it for advertising an in game event - there is no issue with that... no more than using a screen shot which they would also own the copyright to.. There is no difference between using concept art and screen shot in terms of copyright - FPC (or MA) owns them both and are hardly...
  13. THANATOS

Asteroid Auction update.

I only looked at the first 5 or 6 days figures, but on average at that point it was taking the most money, so I would guess thats why...
  14. THANATOS

Is MA finaly gave up on EU !?

It's the annual f-ing joke way to run a business IMO We have bugs like the deed ownership bug not working so people cant sell apartments etc going on while everyone has a holiday. IMO if you want to be an international company in an international market, then play like an international...
  15. THANATOS

Micropayment planet

Maybe read the first post fully ;) - no income difference to MA... if anything it might go up as the micropayment system is more accepted by the masses - it you can play a game like this with Crysis graphics for pennies millions would play. At least IMO if millions paly shite like farmville i...
Back