How to get in contact with the community rep. from MA?

For future reference, don't use Facebook chat to get a hold of me for official business, and don't expect an answer the same day if you mail me on Facebook a Saturday.. ;)

hanne your email should be listed on the fpc webpage so ppl can get a hold of you for various stuff. It shouldnt require a mail to support first. Ofcourse you might get some crap mail that has nothing to do with your job but those you could just ignore. :)

I clap my hands and laugh hysterically when you guys get someone from MA/FPC to poke theirs heads up like that.

Plus rep for anyone that can post a video of a Jack-in-the-box.

Try this ;)

POP! :laugh:

I was thinking more along the lines of a puppet but, hey, jack in the box will do!

For future reference, don't use Facebook chat to get a hold of me for official business, and don't expect an answer the same day if you mail me on Facebook a Saturday.. ;)

This is not the answer we espected.

This is not the answer we espected.

Everyone have the right to a private life, why should she on her non-working hours answer work related queastions on a private email address (facebook)?

Everyone have the right to a private life, why should she on her non-working hours answer work related queastions on a private email address (facebook)?

Yeah.. Thats exactly why I dident want to bother her asking for a solution.. but just if I had even sent it to the right email address... :)

What's the personal email address of Lootius? ;)

If I just resend it ... and if her mail is different as she claims ... then the "resend copy" wouldn't get to her mail box.. now.. would it?
Resending would take 2 seconds. Instead you spend 5 weeks stewing about it? Seems dumb to me.

Maybe because the fact that the posts she now makes are on a profesinal level instead of a personal level.

Yes, she is now posting in a professional capacity ... e.g she is now being paid to post and "communicate" with her customers. (clue being in the title of community manager...:rolleyes:) yet posts less than she ever did previously despite being paid to comunicate with us.... Are you trying to make my arguement or argue against me?:scratch2:

And most output sent out by Hanne is put in Latest Buzz posts on entropia gateway?

Which is auto posted here by the bots, and is still very few and very far between.... if you have a point, let me know what it is... ;)

On a side note, your post proves my point very well, so thanks for that :D

Resending would take 2 seconds. Instead you spend 5 weeks stewing about it? Seems dumb to me.

Didn't Starfinder already post that after the initial email, he PM'd her AND facebooked her to check the mail address was correct, then she confirmed that he should send it to another address... so what useful purpose would sending it repeatedly to the wrong address serve? Are you actually reading this thread, or just trying to defend Hanne regardless of what she does? Of all people to mindlessly defend MA/FPC I expected a little better from you TBH regardless of any previous contact with Hanne in her guise of Skam.....

Last edited:

You did read the whole post right.. all two lines......

If I had resend it.. It would have been to the same address.. and after 5 weeks of waiting.. and 1 week of asking "what is your mail / did you get the mail" ... She tells me that its a different mail...

So... I dont know how the hell resending it would have helped anything as it would have been to the mail address i got from support, which she said dident work.............

Back