Recent content by The Keeper

1. The Keeper

Buying Fap-90

Looking to buy a Fap-90 for use, not resale. pm if you are selling, ty. Keeper I am no longer looking for a Fap-90. TY
  2. The Keeper

ESI Price Drop Caution

Once you put an amount of skill onto one of these new chips, any remainder of the chip not filled is 'cashed out' to the person in ped. Can we say a price drop of anything beyond regular market movement is jumping a little ahead of ourselves.?. It just makes for an easy way to transfer 10k...
  3. The Keeper

A Question To The Powers That Be...

The Break Even Point. The Point is, breakeven is the goal. Once you can consistantly do that you will be increasing your skills for free and then eventually become profitable. As stated by most, the general thought is that for one, your skills are not high enough for your current choice of...
  4. The Keeper

[Ended] New competition: Win an ADJUSTED FAP!

TeamEntry1 Click to enlarge Amazing is Christ (The Keeper and Habu)
  5. TeamEntry1 103 Ped

TeamEntry1 103 Ped

All Ped
  6. The Keeper

[Ended] New competition: Win an ADJUSTED FAP!

104 Ped Global, First Entry! Click to enlarge Gratz to all those in already, I'm glad to have joined.
  7. 104 Ped Longu

104 Ped Longu

All Ped, First Entry!
  8. The Keeper

nOObish melee question

*cough* read this thread *cough* https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4245 Hope you enjoy it, I've heard it's a bit long, but worth it's while. ;)
  9. The Keeper

I unlocked Martial Arts and you can too, here's how!

Wow! This is great. It seems people have gotten a lot of use out of this thread. I'm just posting a link to my stats as I just unlocked Melee Damage Assessment. Figured if you're reading this, the stats would be of interest. :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5029
  10. The Keeper

MDA unlocked, stats inside:

After Martial Arts unlocked, I bought myself a sword, some better armor, and had some fun... Then, after watching my ped go up and then down, I went back to fish a bit. Fitting I suppose that Melee Damage Assessment would unlock while killing ripper snappers. Stats below(and if you would...
  11. The Keeper

Just a little update: I ran into someone who after reading my post decided to work LB a bit. They went from 0 to over 2k in just 2 weeks. Best of all they were profitable. Just thought I would pass that along. On another note, I am currently skilling and killing and will pass along any...
  12. The Keeper

Hey Nea, Sorry to hear the gains weren't anything special for you. Makes me think I may have to find a new skilling stratagy in a little bit as my skill goes up. As for those others who have tried fish and are getting decent gains, I'm happy to hear. So from the sounds of things somewhere...
  13. The Keeper

SE of PA where the river meets the ocean by the island...
  14. The Keeper

Alright. I was doing some thinking after reading a post about someone asking what they should be hunting to raise their skills in long blades. Further a friend was talking to me about posting looted items to places such as Zaps and loots.Pecharts.info, and saying how he was cool if I stayed...
Back