The-Onciest

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• if you could work an innocent little baby's face into the background of him it would be cool too!
    Hey ONciest,
    could you do me a Sig please? I'd like it to include the guy off the old quiet riot metal health album cover, you know the one with the metal muzzle\mask on? You pick colors.
    Hey dude nice graffic works mate.
    Hehe purple because its the colour of mind essence and I use a shit load of that!
    Purple because its also the colour I equate with psychology, knowing and love:D
    Truely good to see you logged on again mate, I'm not sure you remain on my FL in game, there has been a lot of road travelled since you last logged.
    CC has not logged on for quite some time 2 and I do miss him as well. there's been a whole host of changes and whoohhaha thats too much to define.
    So what brings you back from the dead Drops :D
    Family are all good and and I've been busy renovationg a laundry....not just any laundry though a space age one:D
    Dave and Missa are uber and I'm a sidekick Colonel, we all got selected...Dave Missa and I... as EU Ambassadors recently to attend the GO3 Information and Technology Expo in Perth Australia...at MA's expense... that was a real blast to see people you play with and demosntaret thye game in RL.
    Search Threads for GO3.
    Well have to meet up in game soon and get up to some mischeif and I'll introduce you to some good Aussies I know.
    All for now, better sit by the beloved and be a good boy:)
    Catcha and regards Xaph (John)

Ps sig I'll post some picks and leave it to you, I like psychadellic moving if you can you, have a look at me EF Avatar, serious and actionman manga serious:) + at least GA mentioned and the name Xaph ( like a laser weapon goes off xaph xaph xaph)
    :XD
    I wouldn't mind a cool sig. I just had one done, but I like your work. I play drums and guitar, and would like someone musical... favorite colors are navy blue and silver... if you could incorporate that in somehow. Let me know what you want in return. EFDs? etc. Thank in advance. Peace!
    Aww! Thanks for the +rep mate. And, thank you for taking the time to let me know. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back