Recent content by The Wise

1. T

Does search radius matter and how fast resources respawn

So what do you guys do in the orange PVP on Eudoria?
  2. T

I've downloaded Little Big Mining log but haven't managed to get it working and don't quite understand how it works and what it does, however I'll try again. By carpet bombing do you mean dropping probes one after another as soon as you can?
  3. T

Hi, Few questions on mining: I noticed that some miners here say that they ignore mining finder search radius and just spam the drops and still get like 90%+ returns back. How many of you would say it's true based ion your experience? Also, what's the soonest you return to the area you've mined...
  4. T

Achievement: Learned how to avoid no-looting mobs

Gratz. And what kinda resolution is that you play in?
  5. T

Uber: XXII Terrudite stone (4412PED)

Oh, nice one! I offer my congratulations!
  6. T

Mass refining

I do not know if this has already been mentioned here (at least, I did not find such a thread), but it would be cool to be able to put multiple items in the refiner window and process them at once, as as it is right now- putting them one by one is very time consuming and annoying.
  7. T

Question: I wish I could have 2K items in storage

Signed. Of course, maybe the limited items in storage are meant to encourage buying various containers.
  8. T

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Blood On My Name! http://vimeo.com/22748166 The song is at the end of this awesome short film made by independent artists.
  9. T

Discovery: Laser Pistols on Rocktropia

Gratz! These guns kinda look like real MP-5's don't ya think?
  10. T

What non-MMO games are you playing now?

Finished Portal 2 yesterday. Damn, The Game was awesome, AWESOME, a well follow-up to the original. Recommend to everyone.
  11. T

101 ped Narcanisum & 101 ped Narcanisum

This one is quite interesting and I decided to share. I got 2 101 ped globals of narc in 2 days, each on a different end of the continent. Yes.
  12. 101 narc

101 narc

13. 101 narc

101 narc

14. T

Selling: 16 BPs for EFDs

35 efd! :)
  15. T

ATH: 44k blaus

Blaaaa! :d
Back