Recent content by thisEUplayer

1. T

Entropia Nexus - My take on a wiki I guess

holy sh*t this is awesome
  2. T

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

only the vse, but you should still be able to set the (P) on it. you can absolutely TT the bukin and the vivo and get nada for them
  3. T

Bug Report Title: [Bukin's Spare Rifle], [Vivo S10], [VSE Mk.1] and any (L) cannot be protected anymore Date Found: [24/03/2024] Description: Expected: Items should be protectable to prevent accidental TT'ing Actual: Since a recent update, I cannot protect some items, including the starter...
  4. T

Bug Report Title: teleporting to the hub and back destroys your mindforce implant until next login Date Found: [03/22/2024] Description: Expected: my mindforce implant should not be destroyed, or maybe even unequipped Actual: the implant is removed from my inventory. attempting to equip a...
  5. T

Error logging in

its not hard to see how it applies i think: support ended in 2018, 6 years ago. but you are right this case is particular in the sense that it is still possible to use them.... so they can't just leave you hanging i guess
  6. T

Error logging in

its so much easier to blame MA when the problem is 18 inch behind the screen lmao
  7. T

Multiple suspicious accounts registered to player-created event. No support from MindArk.

Great suggestion, will def think about it if i do make another event...
  8. T

Multiple suspicious accounts registered to player-created event. No support from MindArk.

okay okay now lol they're getting old ;D we DO have active players OKAY!?!!?!?!? sometimes they are just quiet....very very very quiet :P
  9. T

I just received a reply from support, which I am sharing below: Hi entropia, Thank you for your support case. "I have no proof, but it is a strange coincidence. The avatars are below" No more than this is required, we only require the 3 names of an avatar and a reasonable suspicion and it's...
  10. T

Project LP-120: A Low Efficiency Hunting Log

kaylas run had an amazing TT return compared to decay + ammo spent kayla also had a huge repair bill for that same run, which might explain the high tt return as armor decay is returned in some shape way or form back to us. now, the exact % of armor decay returned as loot is unknown, which is...
  11. T

Especially coming from you, it means a lot ;-)
  12. T

i would, if i could. as event creator you set the event and the prizes and thats pretty much it.... i could've set an HP requirement but then no new avatars can participate :/ thank you for the info. i thought maybe they were doing it just to increase their chance at getting HSL just by having...
  13. T

Hi all, I have been playing on ROCKtropia for over a month now and am having a blast running events, completing the zombie chain and meeting the people on ROCKtropia. It has been an amazing time and although I have been called every name in the book and am receiving an alarming amount of hate...
  14. T

Help: hot keys

thank you so much
Back