Recent content by topo

1. T

Basic Fruit, Stone, Dung Walking Guide

Does it help to stop every few steps? Here's another fruit and stone finding technical question. Does stopping every ten steps or so improve your success rate over simply walking continuously? Or, is there an optimal pattern for walking and stopping to improve your success rate? Topo
  2. T

What about zoom level? OK, here's a technical question for my fellow fruit and stone hunters: Does your "zoom" level make any significant difference when finding stones? If you are walking, and your view is far out, so your avie looks small, can you still see stones and fruit when you are...
  3. T

Info: Askin' for Ores

Looking for Kanerium Anybody run into Kanerium, lately? There is some evidence it may be found in AOL #39 or on Shinook, but I certainly haven't found any yet. I'm looking for other ideas!
  4. T

Info: Eudoria Mining Resources Maps and Charts

Where's the beef (Kanerium)? Why don't I find Kanerium listed *anywhere*?
  5. T

Info: Amethera Mining Resources Maps and Charts

Where's the Kanerium? Why don't I find Kanerium listed *anywhere*? I saw it listed in the entry information to AOL#39. I haven't found any, there, but it's at least in the AOL's "recent finds" list. That would be 24C and 24D. Any confirmations?
  6. T

Happy Birthday Beechbum :)

Hb2u bb! How many ways can we wish you the greatest, most wonderful, most lootful birthday, ever, Beech? :yay:
  7. T

What have you done in the past 40 minutes?

Toposophics Well, I downloaded and installed the new client. What else made any sense? Then I played a little in AfterWorld and studied some advanced Toposphy and Archailectual Mysticism. Topo is, after all, a virtual archailect and had better learn to behave like one!
  8. T

More material resource locations The guide recommends Treasure Island, Nus Lul, and the Port Atlantis area as good places to go walking, but I haven't seen much mention of anywhere else. So, just the other day, I was returning from Fort Zeus to Fort Argus and decided to walk a bit to enjoy...
  9. T

Topo the Globals and HOFs to you!

Hello, Entropia Forum World! I'm a n00b in Entropia Forum. My EU name is Toposphoid topo Homologue, and I first entered Entropia Universe on 6 April 2006 at 23:18:38. I hung around Port Atlantis for a relatively short time and then went into cryostasis. Topo was thawed and reactivated on 5...
Back