Recent content by Trakkur

1. T

Trakkur's Diary

Trakkur's Diary: The end has come..... Greetings my friends, The time I thought would never happen has finally come to pass. Trakkur is no more. :( At least not with me at the keyboard. I took a hiatus from PE back in December of 2005, and have since fond much more interest in another...
  2. T

12 Globals in 20 minutes!!!!!

Nope, just got tired of the BS and waste of time. I won't bother you with the negative details since it'll fall on mostly deaf ears and is against EF policy to speak negatively about PE/MA. :)
  3. T

12 Globals in 20 minutes!!!!!

Thanatos, I'm not playing PE any more, but I'll tell you the secret of these large number of globals in a short time span. It's simple really. The items he is crafting have a base value of 50ped or higher, so each success he has in crafting the item results in the item...and since the value...
  4. T

Question for you about a situation my family and I had happen...what's YOUR opinion?

I won't say she's deranged, just needy and a bit nieve. She didn't actually barge into my house, if you read closer you'll see she simply opened my door and handed something to my daughter - Which IS not good at all...but it's not like she opened the door all the way and walked inside. THAT...
  5. T

Question for you about a situation my family and I had happen...what's YOUR opinion?

Hehe! Don't worry, my wife did already. Yanked the phone from my hand (Cutting MY rant short) and blasted the woman with both barrels.
  6. T

Back on Eudoria

Grats again you guys. You know I'm going to get tired of seeing your names like that soon. ;)
  7. T

Agreed Sirch, I was vigilant before to stuff...just out of common concern over the safety of my family, but now I'll be double I think. Sure it's probably nothing, but it's just SO off the beaten track from what a "normal" person would do that I'm concerned, as are others I've spoken with...
  8. T

Thanks for the suggestions and comments folks, I really appreciate it. Euhura: Yeah, she probably isn't a threat and is very lonely (See more information below), but as you said I'm not taking any chances with my family or home. Levantos: I'm sorry you went through a similar situation as well...
  9. T

A dramatic story

I popped in-game briefly last night and saw this...the first thing I thought was "OMFG I'm sure 2-Pac and Duncan are ticked." But seriously, it's a very nice relationship you guys have with Micke that he helps you and you guys help him...very nice indeed. It's also generous that Micke gave you...
  10. T

OK, I'm going to pose a question about a real life situation that came up today for me and my family, I'd like your opinion...feel free to reply to me in this thread or PMs as you see fit. My daughter is in Pre-K and since very early in the school year my wife has had some issue with the mother...
  11. T

Space again again again & again

Grats 2-Pac and Duncan...you guys have been kicking butt in space I see. Perhaps I should make a trip myself. Well done!
  12. T

Flight Passengers BEWARE

Good point Rajina, +rep for you. I'd also like to add one more thing to this situation. I myself haven't been to the Space Resort yet, but given that you use the same spaceships to reach both the Space Resort AND the Crystal Palace Space Station I don't imagine you as a passenger would see...
  13. T

Digit with a 214 PED Argo Gatherer

Grats Digit my friend! Glad to see nAn still getting globals and HoFs. Nice!
  14. T

Distracted mining run Team HoF

Grats guys!
  15. T

life after axe 1x0

I figured I'd chime in here since axe usage is a subject near and dear to my heart in PE. A year ago this week I started playing PE, and since I've used the 1x0 axe almost exclusively, a close friend was kind enough to give me my first and I've never looked back. :) Sure I have a 2x0, Honor...
Back