12 Globals in 20 minutes!!!!!

THANATOS

Dominant
Society
Irken Invaders
Simon Thanatos Smythe
Ok, firstly, these are not my globals, so DO NOT gratz me!!! :wise:

I figured this was the most suitable place for this posting, Mods, if you want to move it, or want me to move it, please just say so...

The story, I logged on, and noticed a familerer name pop up in the chat window with a global. The name was familiar as I saw it pop up 5 times :eek: with globals in 10 minutes last night and I happened to be in Argus where the crafter was.

I then proceeded to watch the name pop up another 12 times in 20 minutes, before the jelousy rose to such a level i had to either log out or smash my p.c to tiny pieces!! :laugh:

Anyway, I took 6 shots to capture them all and photoshopped them together. I can post the originals if anyone wants me to.

All I want to know is does this happen often, and whats this dude secret!!! at least 5 last night and at least 12 today and thats just while i stuck around!

I have played for 3 months and got 3 :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

thats auktuma... no bigg surprise there.

he is crafting items that have a value over 50 ped. alot of crafters do this. its not really anything special to get a global on some of the newer items with really high tt value anyway, auktuma and many other do this all the time, day in and day out.

now, it is was 12 globals on mining, hunting, or crafting jesters, clothes, or something with a small tt value, that would be another story.

The secret involves crafting items that take materials worth oclose to 50 PED ;)

Thanatos,

I'm not playing PE any more, but I'll tell you the secret of these large number of globals in a short time span.

It's simple really.

The items he is crafting have a base value of 50ped or higher, so each success he has in crafting the item results in the item...and since the value or 50ped or higher it's an automatic "global".

Just keep in mind that depending upon the item they are crafting this may actually result in them breaking even - or possibly making a small profit - based upon the cost of materials needed to craft the item in question.

Not TRULY globals.

just 12 in 20 minutes ... he lost a lot of peds then ;)

Ah! So thats it, logical I suppose! :dunce:

Well, if its that easy, I will get cracking with crafting my own items with over 50 ped value! Oh! Hang on, I forgot, I am shit at crafting! Bugger! :laugh:

Trakkur said:
Thanatos,

I'm not playing PE any more

Why not? Are you ill? :D

THANATOS said:
Why not? Are you ill? :D

Nope, just got tired of the BS and waste of time.

I won't bother you with the negative details since it'll fall on mostly deaf ears and is against EF policy to speak negatively about PE/MA. :)

Trakkur said:
Nope, just got tired of the BS and waste of time.

I won't bother you with the negative details since it'll fall on mostly deaf ears and is against EF policy to speak negatively about PE/MA. :)

I think you will find since my avatar put in an appearance, its made a dramatic improvement to the game! :laugh:

Seriously, though thats a shame! less player = less loot, and god knows I need all I can get, my credit card seems to have a fault, money keeps dissapearing from it! :tongue2:

I some france name (lesotaire or something) global huge on longu's. I think that's more special then crafting globals on high tt items.
Buzz got a hof with 10 sec after his ath :wise:

THANATOS said:
Well, if its that easy, I will get cracking with crafting my own items with over 50 ped value! Oh! Hang on, I forgot, I am shit at crafting! Bugger! :laugh:

:rofl: Oops I appear to have wet my pants.

Nice one :laugh:

Back