Recent content by Typhoon

1. Typhoon

Explain your society name

Eckythump Elite Ecky Thump is a traditional martial art originating from Lancashire in Northern England as popularised by the Goodies TV Comedy series. Having trained under the grand master I failed to graduate due to the infamous "chip butty" incident from which I was banished to wander...
  2. Typhoon

Info: Complete Amethera Map (10.0.6)

double entry for OLA51 There are two entries for OLA51. I think the one that is nearest to Segna Forest should be OLA55 Typhoon
  3. Typhoon

Sliding animals

Had this happen to me last night with a Gokibusagi, South of Fort Fury. I was in a steep ravine with 2 additional Atrox to keep me company. Having killed the Gokibusagi first I could not get past the Atrox in time as the Gokibusagi slid ever faster down hill. By the time I managed to get near...
  4. Typhoon

Useful Graphic and Display guides

Useful link which might help assist with some of the graphics issues or at least help clarify Typhoon http://www.tweakguides.com/System.html
  5. Typhoon

Entropedia vu10 - new beginning!

Good question. I suppose the issue is making adjustments for the new maps since the new locations won't line up correctly with the old maps. For the time being probably best to make some kind of offline record and update once the maps have been sorted Typhoon
  6. Typhoon

ATI Card owners, any problems in V10??

Using Radeon X1950 Pro 512Mb appears to be running fine with XP and 9.3 catalyst. Did have problems seeing avatar in the creation screen. Checked the connection speed in the options screen on the clientloader and found it had defaulted to 128kbit. Increased option speed and all was fine. Had...
  7. Typhoon

ATH: 46K Eviscerator

Having been looking for them all day I finally found the spawn but even with T-Bird and 6B plates found the level 6 ones quite tough. I visited the revival point quite a few time (about 4 or 5 critical hits in a row) before finally taking this one down :yay: Genesis Niflheim (L), Martial...
  8. Ath 46k Eviscerator Part Ii

Ath 46k Eviscerator Part Ii

9. Ath 46k Eviscerator Part I

Ath 46k Eviscerator Part I

10. Typhoon

Societies by Country

ECky Thump Elite ... UK based society Typhoon
  11. Typhoon

Buying: Unlimited Thunderbird Arm Guards

Still looking Todays BUMP
  12. Typhoon

Buying: Unlimited Thunderbird Arm Guards