ATH: 46K Eviscerator

Typhoon

Mature
Society
ECky Thump Elite
Sky Typhoon Cruiser
Having been looking for them all day I finally found the spawn but even with T-Bird and 6B plates found the level 6 ones quite tough.

I visited the revival point quite a few time (about 4 or 5 critical hits in a row) before finally taking this one down :yay:

Genesis Niflheim (L), Martial Foot Guards (L) and Rapper Snapper (L) were part of the loot

Typhoon

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Holy! Congrats ! :yay:

Very nice ! :yay:

I was wondering if there were items =)

Who needs 'the' eviscerator ... :D

Congratulations !! :dance:

Nice one big gratz ;)

An ATH so nice, it counts twice! Gratz, those are some big bots.

Interesting...

You said you struggled, did the mob regen a lot? Because normally a mob with this hp wouldn't produce a ath this high...

BTW this may explain why I hunted these last night and this morning without a single global... :(

gz to you though

Amazing uber! Gratz! :yay:

Grats on the ATH

Genesis Niflheim and Martial Foot Guards were part of the loot

I guess you mean :

Genesis Niflheim (L) and Martial Foot Guards (L) were part of the loot

i was begining to think there wouldn't b a ath for these robot wars going on. Boy, was i wrong! GRATZ!!:yay::wtg::yay:

Congratulations!
Can I ask - what was the amp? (sorry, I haven't hunted Evisc before, rather they've hunted me lol)

That's awesome! Big grats! :yay:

OMG! Congrats ! :D

That's awesome! I had honestly thought it included the UL version of that nifl, but oh well. Pity there isn't some real use for those robot casings... :(.

:wtg: Gratz nice one :yay:

WOW! lol that's quite nice !!!:yay::yay::yay: gz

i think that this ATH has something to do with ur name. the Sky Cruiser refers to MSV Damocles and Typhoon resembles Typhon quite a bit:D

That would be a Genesis Rainbow (L), not a niflheim

gz, me very jealous

Whoop Whoop!! BIG gratz!! :yay::wtg:

It is a Rapper Snapper (L)

BLP amp with 20 damage

Yup, basically same damage + less eco then beast and has markup on top of it. :scratch2: Always wondered the point of it.

Anyways - GZ of the jackpot.

I.

That's awesome! I had honestly thought it included the UL version of that nifl, but oh well. Pity there isn't some real use for those robot casings... :(.

You never know right now do you? Could be a new BP waiting just for that and markup city afterwards.

Greedy but understandable.

ATH ...awesome, doesn't get much better, gratz.

t

nice one congratulation mate :yay:

Nice mechanical spider ya got there. ;)

Weird that you are listed in both the #1 and #2 spots on the HoF board.

Last edited:
Back