1. ulp

Renting in the universe

bump bump bump
  2. ulp

Renting in the universe

bump what do you ppl think about this ? and what could be improved
  3. ulp

Renting in the universe

not to be a party pooper but i dont think they give out information like that to the guides before they make some kind of official statement (my guess is that it is an employees only kind of thing) you said it yourself you are a SGA guide .... so they tell you what to say to ppl about the SGA
  4. ulp

Discovery: Pixie face M SGA alone?

i bid tt+ 5
  5. ulp

Renting in the universe

is this post useful in any way ?
  6. ulp

Renting in the universe

are you working for mindark or first planet company cus it seems you are speaking for them? let midark or fpc comment on this thread if they are or ain't interested of what i have to say
  7. ulp

Renting in the universe

the reason for rental is to get ppl to use the stuff that they have in storage .. using the rentalservice to rent out limited guns with 3 shots left on them is just pointless and how is that realy renting its like renting out a bag of candy when its gone its gone ... and besides the rentouts...
  8. ulp

Renting in the universe

the reason why i dont think i will ever join H&R cirkle even if i have more then enough agility is that i dont feel like paying a extra fee / year + for every rental .. and with a MA managing it will be accessable for everyone not only ppl with 60 + agi and the reason why i said your own...
  9. ulp

Renting in the universe

as i told you in the first post only unlimited items should be outrentable
  10. ulp

Renting in the universe

can't find marcos reply and the universe has changed alot since 2006 ( hehe fun fact max lvl in world of warcraft was still lvl 60 three years ago.. and was supposed to get epic and world changing events )
  11. ulp

Renting in the universe

see it like this this is a way to put % markup on unlimited items there fore making them repair able (L) items (time limited limited items that can be repaired)
  12. ulp

Renting in the universe

you are clearly missing the point there is no way in this game that you can only take out peds somone needs to put the money in (the renters) just as a question you dont put out all the materials you have in storage that you dont whant just to hope you get them sold ? even that 1 pec of lyst ...
  13. ulp

Renting in the universe

show me the thread .. were MA states that no its not saying that .... you aren't listening to what im trying to say ...
  14. ulp

Renting in the universe

that comment is just useless this isent a advertise for your own retal thread this is for game improvement so please just go away :D ps ill do as you did ;) forget that you ever posted :P
  15. ulp

Renting in the universe

lets just forget about the limit that i said before ... it would be better if they had an increase in % on the cost for renting out depending on how many % they go over the max tt value of an item so lets say renting out an item at 100% has a 5% cost and an item at 300% has a 20% cost to MA...
Back