Discovery: Pixie face M SGA alone?

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
hey people...
I loot this pixie face sga more then 1 week and i never see another even in auction, this is alone our someone have too?

parabens !

Gratz on that :yay:

220 views nobody have. I need to know to have idea for MU.
Thankz for the GZ

i have the gloves and they look exactly the same.. none sold..

gratz on the pixie face, but i'm quite sure there will be plenty of them to go around.

lol pixie sga is still TT food XD!

TT food? Atm nobody show another one. The moob I looted that is not so hunted

Gratz , no , some1 looted 1 but not sure , janis janis joplin

TT food? Atm nobody show another one. The moob I looted that is not so hunted

Well it definitely isn't TT food as for me Pixie always will stay as number 1 armor in game, and I'd definitely like to have a full set of SGA Pixie (M).
But to be honest I wouldn't get too excited cause it's not going to be a gold mine for you :) It will be worth slightly more than regular Pixie and probably only ppl like me who collect armors will be really interested to pay a lil' bit more than for regular Pixie. After all the stats are not much better than the regular Pixie's and the only thing that makes it cooler is the SGA in name :)

But still big gratz on that find.

ty jonhy...
im just happy because i loot one item many people not even that... :yay:

Gratz on your SGA item!

Parabens lol:yay:

1 pixie thigh was sold for 100ped i think and that was (F) don't know if that helps you though:)

Gratz :yay:

What are the stats, and which mob dropped it? I was expecting Dasp after some of the recent ones :laugh:

t

220 views nobody have. I need to know to have idea for MU.
Thankz for the GZ

Its great if you have the first one to sell because it means that you alone can decide what markup to give it and that can affect its price forever.

i bid tt+ 5

Back