1. V

A New Day for PVP - Part Deux

I believe the name speaks for itself PVP = Person Verses Person:wise:
  2. V

Entropia Universe Release 11.4.4 Available

someone forgot to wake the hamster up :scratch2:
  3. V

Sound on incoming request.

The Knock Knock Is one feature of the game I think MA made a big mistake removing I hope they will return it to game ASAP Team invites and personal trades would be missed alot less imo come on MA put back the Knock Knock:yay:
  4. V

Howlong will EU exist?

EU Future? Absolutely great I believe the game is becoming better all the time offering new and interesting things for all people yes I agree it will take the hard earned money of the people that do deposit (I do as much as I can afford) but at the same time I think it is possible for others...
  5. V

Question: Big esto - where? :O

Big Esto I ran into a good size spawn of estos yesterday prov, alpha, old ,old alpha, guardian East of rogue plains north near the water. Doc
  6. V

the mission rewards

finally some sence I agree 100% this is a game and I like to think most of us atleast are here for fun it is always going to cost something to play at least now we have some new things to look forward to:yay:
  7. V

Help: disonnections

dc problem I have had the same dc issue this morning logged in long enough to kill 6 or 7 trox lost connection and now can not connect so I would say MA has an issue after update:laugh:
  8. V

WoF 2010: Team America (USA)

Applying for WOF Vern Doc Hamm Dont know Captain nominees I have played EU for a little over a year but only last 6 months on a reg basis my HP is only 105 atm with 25 laser pistoler (Hit) highest rank level armor is ghost with 5b plates my prefered weapon is EWE EP 41 Militery willing to be...
Back