Help: disonnections

Status

moonie

Old
hey wondering if anyone could help me out with this logging in isent any problem but this is the issue when i have been online for 5-10 min i get a disconnection this started yesterday have checked my own connection and its ok when i am trying too get into entropia and make a supportcase i cant log in there at all either. any one else had the same issue

At the time of writing, the planetcalypso site works fine. Do other websites have the same issue for you?
You could try a different browser, and it could still be the connection.
I'd turn off all devices you have connected to the internet, start up the router and when it works again, start the computer.
Also, make sure you have no virusses, spyware or other malware, and you have no broken memory or harddsk for example.
If everything seems okay, contact your ISP, it is possible their connection isn't okay as well.
Normally I'd say lower the connectionspeed in the options in the clientloader, but if you can't log in to the website for a support-case, then obviously that has nothing to do with it.

same here, played ok for few minutes and then DC, and "Could not connect to server."

:(

just happened to me too, updated patch,loged in,said hi got disconected,now the client wont connect saying server down for maintenance,its not a connection issue something is wrong :yay:

Yup im in the same boat. I am gonna have to assume this is the part where we need to have patience. A virtue that I lack :mad:. Should have known it was to good to be true with an easy download and install, something had to be messed up like usual :(

dc problem

I have had the same dc issue this morning logged in long enough to kill 6 or 7 trox lost connection and now can not connect so I would say MA has an issue after update:laugh:

Today after VU i have logged in game... CTDed & cant connection atm.
Have one message
"Could not connect to server."

same here, cant log in to the EU website aswell...

I guess the hamster finally died...

Hmmm. This blows, guess still isnt working :(

Status
Back