Recent content by voom

1. voom

Selling: Ruby Chirin Dragon (Lv4) plus other pets for bulk lot sale

Had offer for 100 ped for all my pets, I am going to take it if I don't get any other offers within next 24 hrs
  2. voom

anyone interested? or shall i forget about it?
  3. voom

one more bump before i give it up lol
  4. voom

I am selling: Ruby Chrin Dragon Lv4 Panther Lv7 Vixen Lv1 TabTab Lv 5 Ancient Snablesnot (F) Lv 5 Arret Lv14 plus a number of other low level pets Sale is by auction for 1 week which will start once the reserve bid I have in mind is met.
  5. voom

Question: Land Plots

I am so pleased to hear you have got this sorted out, I was not aware of possible bug issue when I put the plot on market and good to hear you are going to use it rather than resell it :) If you want any DNA I have some I can sell you too, just send me a pm Voom
  6. voom

Selling: Ruby Chirin Dragon lvl 4

Up she goes agin
  7. voom

Bump it up
  8. voom

Question: Selling Small Land Plot with snug plus items

OK thank you for that , I guess that means it's sensible to remove all items prior to sale then.
  9. voom

Does anyone know the answer to this?
  10. chirin

chirin

chirin
  11. voom

I am selling Ruby Chirin Dragon, accepting reasonable offers please PM me. http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=316146&catid=member&imageuser=19344
  12. voom

If I sell a land plot with snug with items in it, do those items get sold with the plot?
  13. voom

Selling: Selling Small Land Plot complete with Snug and Garden/Gardening Mats

Bumpin' for posterity :eyecrazy:
Back