Recent content by Vulcain666

1. V

WoF Opalo Hunt for a HoF

When does this thing happen exactly? Eastern time (canada). I have to go to work now. I hope I won't miss this!
  2. V

WoF Opalo Hunt for a HoF

Is it too late to join the fun? How exactly will the loot be distributed? I really like the idea of a massive army of noobs destroying Atrox Dominants with little opalos. :D
  3. V

Seriously? All this for a few pec?

I don't get why people sell sweat for less than 0.5. Sweat should sell for .6 or .7 imo. Selling under that is just hurting the whole community. That being said, I do find it funny to make a 1$ donation in the name of an avatar.:D
  4. V

Super Noob!

Ok guys, I decided to deposit 20$ US. It aint that much and it's like I just purchased a very cheap game so it's cool. So now I got 193.00 PED in my account :D Guess I was just tired of sweating all the time. I still managed to sweat for 2k though. So now, for my very first purchase: of...
  5. V

Some advice on making the most of EU

Wow, this post really convinced me. I just made a deposit of 20$. My way of contributing to a community and a game that has the potential of becoming something very cool.
  6. V

Super Noob!

Hey thanks a bunch. A least this game seems to have a lot of diversified and cool looking creatures. btw, many thanks to narfi and Alice. You both were very useful. :) Back to sweating again. :wtg:
  7. V

Super Noob!

Ok. To give you guys an idea, this is what I have traveled so far on foot. That's right, I don't even know if we can travel by car or by riding animals or whatever but yeah. So I explored for a very long time and I found absolutely no fruit or stone to pick up. Not even dinosaur poo...
  8. V

Super Noob!

Cool thanks guys. :) I really appreciate it. Guess I'll be sweating all day like a pig then. :D
  9. V

Super Noob!

Okay, I just started playing. I mean literally, like, a few hours ago. I got no weapons, no money, no skills, no nothing. I wanted to see if it was possible to have fun with this game without spending any money at all. But so far it seems there aint much you can do without spending a few hundred...
Back