Recent content by Wildheart

1. Wildheart

2013 Solo Prizes & Diplomas available

This was necessary for me too. But no prices till now...?
  2. Wildheart

over 7 months Off, need tp maps!!

Wow, this is very helpfull!! Thank you very much Nisha! :clap:
  3. Wildheart

over 7 months Off, need tp maps!!

Hi there and welcome back, I was off for over an year and also searching for some infos about the islands between calypso and amethera. Ist there something new, or are there just more LAs with same old mobs :-) And can anybody explain what the "Cyclops Depths" are? Can't find any infos in the...
  4. Wildheart

Where you get your rare items from?

Yes, I know how it was long time ago. I meant more the items you can actually read in the chatlist. Anybody around who get something special from Merry Mayhem Creatures? Especaly Category one or two?? :eyecrazy:
  5. Wildheart

Can't login!

Nope, can't login with user/pw - have no gold card.
  6. Wildheart

Oh right, this was my intention for this question :-) if they also come from merry mayhem creatures... Can I edit the Poll? Don't think so..
  7. Wildheart

Hi, I wonder which mobs dropping all these rare items you can see in the chat? Is it just high lvl mobs that drop it or can you get the same from a snablessnot :acid: Is there also a chance to get something when you mine or craft? Maybe some of the finders can post which mob gave what item...
  8. Wildheart

Bad Loot with Gear from the "wrong" Planets?

THx for you anwsers! I see there are many different ideas what can be the cause of my "lack of globals" :-) That they nerved the loot to get less globals but more overall I noticed. Neverless I think not a single global on over 3000 is a bad streak, and it is not motivating :-) Maybe I will do...
  9. Wildheart

Bad Loot with Gear from the "wrong" Planets?

Hi there, I'm wondering if it's possible that you get worse loot when you use gear from other Planets then the one you hunt on? I'm back after a longer break. Before that I hunted Argos on Calypso with an m3a and get about one global on every (big) run. Now after my break I saw the new weapons...
  10. Wildheart

Question: Unreasonable return since last VU

Hi there, I must agree that there is something wrong with the loot :eyecrazy: I started playing again just a few days before the new VU, after a year of non playing. And I just can say, they destroyed my Argonauts Loot :cussing: Before my break I think I globaled nearly every (big) run on...
  11. Wildheart

Back again and everything has changed...

Maybe it would be better to search a pilot and let me fligh to another planet, how much does this cost and where can I find someone? Do i need to know something for this kind of flight?
  12. Wildheart

Thx but Quads seems to be more expensive. What happens if someone shoots me in space? Can I die , where will I respawn?
  13. Wildheart

Thx for your anwsers! As it looks a VTOL is not that expensive, maybe I just give it a try and look what happens :-) What gun you can recommend for lvl 11 hunter, I think I was a laser sniper. Mayber you also have a nice place to hunt?
  14. Wildheart

Hi there, I want to start again after more than one year closure. I read across the forum while my client still is downloading nearly 4 GB :smoke: And it seams that everything changes... So much things I don't know where to start and what to do first :eyecrazy: When I remember correctly I'm a...
  15. Wildheart

first unlock - marksmanship

Woohoo, nothing big for most entropians, but for me it's my first unlock :yay: Click to enlarge And with that also lvl 10 laser sniper :wtg: Cheers, Wildheart
Back