Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Mining

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Wildheart

Mature
Chloe Wildheart Sullivan
Hi,

I wonder which mobs dropping all these rare items you can see in the chat? Is it just high lvl mobs that drop it or can you get the same from a snablessnot :acid: Is there also a chance to get something when you mine or craft?

Maybe some of the finders can post which mob gave what item?

Thx
Wildheart

You left out instances from the Poll. And most of the rares are either in MM or in the cave with the mindreavers

Edit: Mining also gives rares, in the form of Beacons or - legends say - UL amps.

Oh right, this was my intention for this question :) if they also come from merry mayhem creatures...
Can I edit the Poll? Don't think so..

amps and plates in rare items are from crafting
(iE you need two 5b Plates and a mutated bone to get on rare adjusted 5b plate)

many rare from the instaces /mayhem and every now and than from mobs.
Some ppl say...the bigger the mob the higher the chance...

If your including in this the A10x amps all of mine I looted back pre 2008 when they dropped off argo's regularly , why they are now considered rare is behond me :scratch2:

Looong time ago, some rare items did drop from snabbles and exas, etc.

Look up entropedia on some of the newbie mobs, especially those marked with very old VU names.

Some supposedly dropped by chance, maybe some dropped on purpose.

Now, events. instances, higher level mobs.

Looong time ago, some rare items did drop from snabbles and exas, etc.

Look up entropedia on some of the newbie mobs, especially those marked with very old VU names.

Some supposedly dropped by chance, maybe some dropped on purpose.

Now, events. instances, higher level mobs.

Yes, I know how it was long time ago. I meant more the items you can actually read in the chatlist. Anybody around who get something special from Merry Mayhem Creatures? Especaly Category one or two?? :eyecrazy:

Only rare hof that I got was a a103 from corn; a mature or old; so I say low level mobs can drop nice things too.
I don't think the HP/dmg counts; more the number you kill. If you kill like 10k mobs you will get a rare drop if it drops a rare; wether it be a corn or a hogglo. :twocents:

Only rare hof that I got was a a103 from corn; a mature or old; so I say low level mobs can drop nice things too.
I don't think the HP/dmg counts; more the number you kill. If you kill like 10k mobs you will get a rare drop if it drops a rare; wether it be a corn or a hogglo. :twocents:

I killed 16500 Corns and no rare .... also 16500 argos no rare ... i want it now :)

Haha sure.

Probs killed a few million mobs since 02, got 1 angel shins in 03 that would be considered even close to "rare".

I killed 16500 Corns and no rare .... also 16500 argos no rare ... i want it now :)

You're doing something wrong I guess; I only killed like 2k or so. Only got one a103 though; other globals on them where oils.

I think ESI should list in the rare items category since it seems they don't drop much any more. That is as close to getting rare items that list in HOF area that I have ever had from mobs. I voted medium level mobs since that is where most of the ESI I have looted came from.

Back