Recent content by Wolf

1. Wolf

Win A Pair Artrox/Hoggolo Figurines(IRL) Right here on EF

Since 1969 is already taken....grrrrr....I'll go with 1967. Nice contest! Good luck everybody.
  2. Wolf

Wolf's Diary

Decided... Yes...I've decided. I've been trying to take a step back and really analyze my feelings concerning the current unpleasantness. There are many reasons for my decision, most of which have already been beaten to death by others. Before I tell you what I've decided, I feel that I...
  3. Wolf

Gotcha back ulti! Happy birthdaaaaaaay!

:birthday: HAPPY B-DAY UB !!! :birthday: VF only beat me to it because it isn't the 18th here yet...grrrrrrr. Anyway...25 huh. You do realize that you're officially middle-aged now right...<ducks> Hope you have a good one.
  4. Wolf

Wolf's Diary

Pertaining to DD's ban... I didn't get a chance to say anything in the discussion thread so I thought I would (carefully) post my thoughts here. Anybody who has bothered to notice, knows that I avoid the controversial issues and mainly focus on the "fun stuff" . This is largley due to the...
  5. Wolf

MS9 Signature Contest . . .

Ok....you're biased! :silly2: <I like hers too....and DD's for that matter...Oh and Skam's too..>
  6. NEW MS9 sig

NEW MS9 sig

7. Wolf

Word Association

vinyl.....<*sighs* me too Lykke...me too.>
  8. Wolf

MS9 Signature Contest . . .

Here's my entry.... And remember...nothing is set in stone. If you like it but, would rather the font was different etc. , it can be changed. I'm sure this goes for everybody else too. :)
  9. MindStar9 Siggy by Wolf

MindStar9 Siggy by Wolf

10. Wolf

The person below me.....

False...used to though. TPBM is a "Dog Person".
  11. Wolf

Word Association

Nuns......<did anybody else hear that thunder or was it just me?>:scared:
  12. Wolf

Word Association

Cornundacuadas!
  13. Wolf

Hello

Howdy and Welcome to The Friendliest PE Place I know! :wave:
  14. Wolf

For all who cant Deposit, Is this Legal?

I've been playing for 1.5 years and that is the only way I've ever deposited. At times, like now :mad: , it's a bit inconvenient because you rely on the other person but, as Rain Man pointed out, you can get carried away if you're not careful when you use your own credit card.
  15. Wolf

Word Association

Alrighty then....;) stutter.....
Back