xaph

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey man, thanks alot.

Yeah, my girlfriend is into psychology. So I know exactly what you mean. xD I bought her this book called "Take me to Truth." She told me it was the most meaningful present somebody has ever given her. lol You should read it already, if you haven't.

Anyways, a spaced aged laundry? What the hell? lmfao Send me pictures!! The idea actually sounds awesome. I can't wait until I become older and I start doing random things to my living spaces. xD

So GO3 I guess is like E3? Wow, that would have been amazing to go to. I've always wanted to go to something like that, and being considered an Ambassador. That would be definite win, for sure.

But yeah, you should show me all your Aussie buddies. xD I started playing EU alot more frequent because of my Girlfriends brother. I got him into it and he loves it, so it would be great to show him some other players. I've like trained him to hunt exactly like me, he's like half way finished his mentorship period already. I'm pretty close myself, I need to ask Ozi how close I am really.

So, about your sig!
    - Maybe when we meet up in-game we can take some screenies of your character. xD I know of a few tricks to have sweet looking poses holding weapons. So that'll be sweet. Also, I'm super pro with lazer animations that go XAPH XAPH XAPH. So thats all covered for ya. ;)

Maybe a green lazer show? Purple? lulz
    Cheers for the +rep mate :D Was such a huge blast meeting you all. can only hope we do it all again next year!!!
    Mate, I get back from the airport after the expo - totally shagged and instead I log on here ....and find you have done the same...mate true addicts!!! Lol glad to finally meet a in game aussie brother.
    Hi xaph ,

tho lazy i was able to go to the link u have provided and did get registered .

Regards,
    Lakshmi Narayana
    I'm back on planet from CND. I'll stay here until i buy your thryoid and muscle oils.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back