Recent content by xentric

1. xentric

Happy Birthday Spike (Safara)!!

Happy Beer day :yay:
  2. xentric

Happy Birthday Xentric

Many thanks all :) Limits on Beer ? Is such a thing possible :scratch2: And yes, the "half century" landmark was reached and I must say the hangover on this side of the marker is spectacular to say the least :laugh:
  3. xentric

EU has lost its magic for me

Just curious, exactly which customer is MA supposed to be listening to :scratch2:
  4. xentric

EU updates

It never happened to me :)
  5. xentric

Client Loader won't load

I don't think disabling Java will help. If google isn't working then disabling Javascript (which loads the google ads on EF I think) may help you load the forum. Not sure that it will have any effect on EU though. Seemed google was down for us for 20 minutes or so then just came back up by itself.
  6. xentric

Client Loader won't load

yeps, google is back for me
  7. xentric

Client Loader won't load

Strange. I haven't tried to log into EU but google seems to be out of action for me. Using Btinternet here in the UK
  8. xentric

Why perpetuate rumors ??

Ok then, let me rephrase it. As you are the only person in a position to disprove this rumour, why do you perpetuate it by posting this thread and then refusing to disprove the rumour? Simple question eh?
  9. xentric

Why perpetuate rumors ??

How about the question. Why are you being evasive about answering the two most asked questions? Who donates and who gets the prizes? You claim to have asked (most..) of the donaters yet at least one has asked in this thread and had no answer :scratch2: I would be interested in how the...
  10. xentric

Why perpetuate rumors ??

Then answer the simple questions that have been repeatedly asked. It is that easy.
  11. xentric

Complaning....

If you deposited to chip up then you gave most of your deposit to other players for their skill chips so I am not sure why you expect any return from that. As far as I am aware, neither chipping up or depositing guarentee any return at all.
  12. xentric

Aia for Community Recognition!

And another who deserves it :) Get a move on FPC!
  13. xentric

Aia for Community Recognition!

You have my vote :)
  14. xentric

New Global/Print Screen Capture-Free From

Great app! Hope you get accepted :)
  15. xentric

Just a friendly note on support.. its not all that bad :)

I cannot for the life of me figure out how that works but I love the idea of it :)
Back