EU updates

zobrak

Old
Society
Excalibur
Gillos Gillos1 Zobrak
Not flaming ... it's useless ... but I would like MA to tell us the truth :))). You wait for the update ... you're hot and ... hot for it to be ready ... my god you can log Yeaaahhh! ... for 3 sec :( ... might be a bug on my computer ? try again ... same ch... and again ... and again ...! . Point is ... your belove computer is fine, hug it). This computer you've updated with your sweat (real one, not the one you can sell for few pecs) ... this computer will not run your ped loosing game anymore ... Goshhhh ... Why do I deserve this !! ... Update and bugs (Buuurrrpp as you say in Swede). Sorry folks ... I'm just a bit upset.
Gl to u all.

EU works fine.
Check ur PC again ;)

Greetz and GL :)

... don't tell me it never happen to u ... My Pc is not the cause :)

Why don't you post the specific problem you're having in the technical section?

Not flaming ... it's useless ... but I would like MA to tell us the truth :))). You wait for the update ... you're hot and ... hot for it to be ready ... my god you can log Yeaaahhh! ... for 3 sec :( ... might be a bug on my computer ? try again ... same ch... and again ... and again ...! . Point is ... your belove computer is fine, hug it). This computer you've updated with your sweat (real one, not the one you can sell for few pecs) ... this computer will not run your ped loosing game anymore ... Goshhhh ... Why do I deserve this !! ... Update and bugs (Buuurrrpp as you say in Swede). Sorry folks ... I'm just a bit upset.
Gl to u all.

I think most of us have felt your frustration at some time or another with an update not working or crashing, but its been pretty stable for me for several months now.

Can you put more details of your problem, and someone may be able to help you. :)

... don't tell me it never happen to u ... My Pc is not the cause :)

I have bought a new pc about 8 monyhs ago.
I had never an problem with a update from MA or FPC.

Greetz and gl ;)

Guess it's my computer then ... sorry for the bother guys ... all the best for your ingame pleasure, we might meet. Take care.

Back